Light blue: Redman Francis Guelfi
Purple: McGrath The Langford McKenna
Orange: Parish Fantasia Gleeson
Red: Tippa Saad Daniher
Yellow: Stringer Smith Shiel
Green: Hurley Hooker Zaharakis
Mayfair/Park Lane: Merrett Heppell (c)

Fletcher and Lloyd are the utilities.

Railways are MCG Docklands Windy Hill Hangar.

1 Like

Finished that list above: is it the club’s official best 22?

Why are the grounds portrayed as aliens?

1 Like

My email says my order is “awaiting shipment”. Does that mean they are sold out and are making more than the original 100? Does that still make it a limited edition?

What a night that was we we actually looked like a contender that year.

best 22

B: Saad Francis McKenna
Hb: Redman Hurley Gleeson
C: Parish Heppell© McGrath
Hf: Tippa Daniher Zaharakis
F: Fantasia Stringer Smith
R: Hooker Shiel Merrett
Int: Clarke Begley, Guelfi, Langford

Poor Bellchambers not rated to get a gig in the game, apart from the lack of a ruck not the worst 22.
If we can add in 2000 LLoyd and Fletcher its better.

Now if they released a version with Hird, TD, Reynolds, Coleman, Vander Haar (utility replaced with Pub), I’d definitely snap one up.

1 Like

Does the bombershop at tulla have a better range than online or is it just the same rubbish?

In the past, there has been a better range at Tulla.

The whole range so far has been pathetic including the NE caps.

I’m hoping the shop is open on Saturday when I drop out for the VFL praccy on Saturday.

Connor McKenna socks are a bargain!

1 Like

Used to have more stuff. I went last year and there wasn’t really a good range, felt there was more at the old Windy Hill one.

Can you still buy a DVD of Round 22,2014: Essendon vs Gold Coast for the very reasonable price of $39.95?

Went there today and was pretty average to be honest. They have a full range of new era caps and a couple of footys with daniher and fantasia they are kicking out the door for $5 but that’s about it.

I’m guessing given the previous year and the unknown heading into this year it would’ve been hard to know how much to order.

No point selling stuff at a loss.

It may be covid related, but is the Bombershop infamously slow on orders? I purchased a Tee over 3 weeks ago and the order is only now in ‘preparation’.

I think the bombershop workers weren’t allowed at the hanger when the players were in ‘pre-lockdown’ and they aren’t considered essential workers so I suspect it has been difficult to arrange shipping.

That’s what I figured, understandable. Just would have liked an email saying as much.

And as I type the order has been shipped. Patience is a virtue.

1 Like

We ordered these last Wednesday and got them today !! Fantastic service.

3 Likes