Booing P Ryder

Ok. Own up. Why’d you boo him?

1 Like

Racism.

8 Likes

Wasn’t there but like I said in the review thread, it was just the supporters saying goodbye, I wouldn’t expect it to continue.

You know what? I kinda ‘mentally’ booed because I wouldn’t do that out loud. But after the game, seeing our lads go up to him and shaking his hand, I forgave him. I won’t boo again, mentally or otherwise. It’s over. I’ll move on.

8 Likes

I didn’t boo, because I’m not 6 years old, but that’s me.

11 Likes

You mean apart from the fact he shafted the club & broke a 5 year contract on the eve of a final, lied about his intentions (want to go home) then allowed the club to be bent over on the trade table? Yeah apart from all that I guess Jezz is right, it must be racism.

67 Likes

Because its an emotional game and the way he left us was a disgrace, ■■■■ Ryder and his ■■■■ stain club

15 Likes

Also, boo this thread. Boo. Boooooooooooooo.

7 Likes

Close thread really.

3 Likes

I thought he was Adam Goodes. They all look the same right? :eyeglasses:

12 Likes

I booed him when he got his first touch just to let him know I hadn’t forgotten. But that was it because as you said I’m not 6.

Understand the more fanatical among us kept it up all game and good on them; that’s their prerogative.

Actually, sorry, wait, I booed him because I’m racist. Same reason I booed Sam Mitchell.

1 Like

Did we boo Hibbo?

Don’t think so.

A minority did in the first quarter iirc. Melk definitely didn’t cop any.

I didn’t boo paddy but i have no qualm with those who did, and anyone who is sitting on their high horse over it can go neck themselves

13 Likes

Spot on

Ryder gave the club good service over his 170 games. The circumstances surrounding his departure were controversial but in saying that, the circumstances in the lead up to his departure were unprecedented. I can’t hold a grudge against anyone who went through what those blokes did.

10 Likes

Ryder’s the first one to cop a sustained booing I can remember since McPhee (I may be forgetting someone).

Hahahaha

Very good.

5 Likes

He had his ups n downs but did his best.

1 Like