Booing P Ryder

Again if you are worried about the nastiness simply don’t visit and you will be able to shield yourself. Why try and stop others who are not concerned (assuming it descends into nastiness).
I’m actually not too fussed about this thread but respect the rights of others to post even if they get ■■■■■■ with each other.

Belongs in the Adam Goodes thread

What are you the human rights ambassador on threads being deleted? Why do you care so much what I think anyway? I don’t have to respect the rights of any poster if they spew sht but thanks for the pep talk. I would have thought most posters would have preferred threads not being descending into sht but sure. The last Ryder thread ended with posters pm’ing each other dirty rumors about Ryder’s wife and the secret reasons she wanted to get out but yeah.

Wow. Who needs a thread about Ryder to descend into nastiness?

you’re about 220 posts too late bruv.

If you don’t like it, simply don’t visit?

You are learning.

I’m so glad you were able to tell me that I have the choice to ignore threads. You’ll sleep well tonight.

Stick to the topic, pencil neck.

You’re kiddding surely.

no I’m not actually.
when Ryder was playing well (last chapter of his at EFC) - he was a huge factor, and made a big difference. I actually think I posted about it at the time …

I hate the way he left EFC - the timing, “reasons”, etc. - all when he finally came good. HUGE LOSS

Tim Lane says it was disgraceful and typical of Essendon supporters so that is the end of the matter.

He took over an hour on Sunday trying to beat it up - He heard through his TV how disgraceful it sounded - What more do you need to know.

Whatever anyone in the Lane family asserts is by definition correct.

They only have the interests of the Bombers at heart…

Tim who??

Good. That makes me happy.

3 Likes

Wowee BT was on Talking Footy and he said that it is part of the passion of the game and he couldn’t really understand the fuss. He also stated that he used to use the ‘boos’ as motivation to prove them wrong. Timmy simply added ‘so long as there is no racial vilification’ the fans can do what they want.

They weren’t booing they were saying “JUUUUUDAS”

Still not one mention of Port’s booing, finger pointing and jabbing at Watson.

Stuff Port, stuff Koch, stuff all of them.

4 Likes

1 Like

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if you put a select dozen or so posters together in a room someday, to see if they could actually have a conversation without killing each other.

1 Like

You take that back!