Booing P Ryder

So it was okay for Port to boo Watson but not us to boo Ryder? Hypocrisy from the media as usual.

5 Likes

Port cheer squad members made numerous injection gestures at the game last night, looks like even his own teamā€™s fans donā€™t like him.

11 Likes

True, but heā€™s pretty much the only guy from 37 on who Iā€™d count as a big miss.
As amusing as the name Jack Hiscox is. If your nameā€™s Hiscoxā€¦

Thatā€™s unders for an AA ruck who wanted to go home to brisbane (Via Port)ā€¦ but lets no gloss over the facts.

Not really on Carlisle. We had to get Hawks involved with the 2x first rounder offer

How precious has the game become? It was ā€˜Essendon fans have long memoriesā€™ when we Booed Mitchell in the West Coast Game.

Now were a blight on the game when we boo a bloke who did a hell of a lot more to hurt the club. Would have loved Woosha to answer that question in the presser "Look I donā€™t like Booing, but when a bloke goes to the media to demand a trade to be closer to family, two years into a four year contract, and days before a final. Then demands to be traded to a club that is further away from said family. You could see why the fans might be upset with himā€™. But he is too classy for that.

6 Likes

yes but well get cooneys wife to play in the womens leagueā€¦utterly priceless what she said on game day this morning!

2 Likes

Nothing to do with anything other than a curiosity about why people do what they do.

Why do you cheer S Reid?

Because I like saying Sam REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIID!

1 Like

I booed the sh*t out of him and threw in a ā€œJUDAS!ā€ for good measure.

7 Likes

What was said?

Yep, seriously precious the game has become.

Players have been getting booed for a hundred years by supporters, and it happens in all football codes. But now apparently we need to tow the line of the AFLā€™s ethical stance on the game by controlling anything that isnā€™t displayed as positivity.

If someone can show me something on the ticket of entry that says no booing, Iā€™d like to see it.

5 Likes

She said the following when they did a segment on womens footballā€¦she was wearing an Essendon beanie as well

Well its good now that im playing,i get all things that adam used to get when he was playingā€¦I get to sleep in on the day of the match and sex the night before the matchā€¦

When it went back to the panel they were all stunned silentā€¦

donā€™t know how good she is but she was enjoying it all along with r Shaws daughter!

5 Likes

I Booā€™d, and got stuck into him every time he went near the ball.

The way he left was a disgrace, plus its all part of the theatre of the game.

5 Likes

I wonder if his manager got paid last seasonā€¦

She said sleep-in the morning AFTER the match and NO sex the night beforeā€¦

And then ā€œhey, I had to live by the rulesā€¦ so does he!ā€

7 Likes

The Cooneys are media personality gold.

13 Likes

ah ok id prefer what I said lol

1 Like

So would Coons.

1 Like