Booing P Ryder

You need to look a bit harder

Any ideas about why some of the others wanted out?

I don’t think Ryder’s Mrs had an issue with them knobbing anything with legs, so no.

1 Like

Cool.
Unfortunately there’s 30+ examples of how other people behaved.
The point’s been made more than once by people who could be more arsed than me.

Its interesting, those who are against boo’ing - how did you feel when it was Jobe??? No one who could have stopped it gave a damn, they just let it happen. It wasn’t just once either.

Unfortunately, Gillon doesn’t go into the centre of the ground much otherwise; I’d boo him.

My Dad was from the Torres Straights - if anyone wants to call me racist go right ahead.

1 Like

For me it was a personal thing, he came to my work last year and booo’d me!

8 Likes

Boo him… Don’t boo him… Who gives a sh*t?

11 Likes

Pretty sure saints fans boo Goddard, does the media bring this up ever?

3 Likes

Can’t wait to boo Andy McGrath in 2020.

5 Likes

LOL!

If we get 17 and change for him because he acts the prick, then I’ll boo the ■■■■ out of him!

This thread = clickbait crap. He lied and screwed us over, so we boo’d him. Big ■■■■■■■ deal.

6 Likes

I enjoy booing Sam Mitchell, the 99 Fark Carlton Preliminary final team and Patrick Ryder.

10 Likes

Particularly when he never went home to WA.

I booed loudly, because I it is my right. I carried Paddys bag once at the Airport when he was on crutches and helped him to the car. He owed me, and will not be forgiven.

Mrs Fox did not boo, but gave him one of her look withering looks, which he felt.

All that said, if only he was our first ruck, delivering the ball like he did last night to our boys. On his best night, he is the best ruckman the league.

4 Likes

I most certainly was NOT saying Boo-urns.

3 Likes

Haven’t read the thread. I didn’t boo Ryder. Do I think he ■■■■■■ us over? Yes. Do I think he is probably not the brightest spark and easily led? Yes. Do I feel that the club likely let him down. Yes. It wasn’t a gracious exit, but given it was the clubs lowest point in it’s history - things should be judged in that context. Saw Joe Daniher give him a hug after the siren - yeah Joe is a lad of the highest order - but to be honest - it’s what I would like to do to the bloke too. No fuss if others have differing opinions - I just think Ryder is a projected target rather than a legitimate enemy.

5 Likes

I say we all just boo Diggers.

9 Likes

it’s because it’s the best game he’s played for us for 5 odd friggen years

2 Likes

It was absolutely downright putrid of the club to allow that ■■■■■■■ absolute ■■■■ into the rooms i think it was after anzac day.

but money always talks, throw enough of it around and you can do whatever the ■■■■ you want.
He is the reason this club almost went ■■■■ up, him and his putting business friendships above the club, then bailing.
absolutely pathetic he’s even remotely allowed anywhere near the club.

5 Likes

Who?