Booing P Ryder

Lets boo Franklin next week and really blow his mind.

3 Likes

I didn’t boo him, but I did call him a lazy, judas, lying, manipulating, selfish, immature, dumbarse piece of ■■■■ several times.

■■■■ him. I wish him ill. And ■■■■ Port, ■■■■ Koch, ■■■■ boak and every shitstain supporter of that joke of a club.

Just ■■■■ em.

16 Likes

How could anyone possibly boo L FRANKLIN!?

1 Like

I was saying “Boo Urns”

3 Likes

I didn’t necessarily boo too much but when @bugman5 asked him how it slept at night I may have responded “probably with someone else’s wife”

3 Likes

It’s not clickbait, it’s a genuine inquiry into why people boo. I haven’t boo’d a player since Chris Stasinowski left West Perth in the mid 1980’s to join the Demons and even then it didn’t seem right because he’d played heaps of cracking games for The Cardies. Players leave for their own reasons, which are none of my business. For those that don’t know (which will be most of you) Chris Stasinowski committed suicide in the early 90’s and ever since I can’t but help wonder if what I/we said contributed in some way.

2 Likes

who cares?

1 Like

Are you addressing that to me?

Nuke this bad boy

That’s put a downer on things.

In all seriousness to me it seems like strange behaviour. Particularly for adults.

I’ve seen adults do much worse than boo.

work retail and you’ll see the pits of humanity.

3 Likes

I feel for you, brother.

Can’t boo Paddy, always loved him, even though he never really put it all together regularly. Being at THAT Anzac day game might have something to do with it. Seemed like a skinny kid doing the job of a man mountain most of the time. Now he’s at Port and he looks the part, the big blokes take a while as we know. Hurts more than any of them that we lost. Would’ve loved to see that big, rare, smile up on the podium GF day.

1 Like

Didn’t mean to reply to you Barnz, but if a couple of years working a 3 am bar in Brunswick St in the 90’s counts as retail, I feel ya.

1 Like

It’s like Sydney fans who blame the umpires for losing the GF last year. Meh

Booing players is like blaming umpires? How so?

No one cares

Plenty of people care otherwise they wouldn’t do it. So why do you do it?

I lived in Adelaide when Stazza played for South Adelaide in 1987, he was a damn fine player and had a great year, but died pre-season 1988.

I am pretty sure your booing had nothing to do with his end. He was a larger than life character and one of those guys who could have been an AFL star.

2 Likes

He put up half arsed efforts for EFC so often, finally had a semi consistent year only to announce he was leaving on the eve of the finals during the toughest era for the club ever. And he lied about his reasons for leaving, dissing the club on the way out.

I’m not a fan of him and I hope he and his club have no success.

Port are weak as ■■■■ and going no where anyway, which is unsurprising seeing he is leading ruck. They’re going no where.

1 Like