BOOMERS EXPLODE on The Philippines, and take a few OUT!

please refer to my original post.

It in no way excuses the response. The response is criminal.
But he did incite a riot and he cannot be excused for that.

1 Like

My point is we often play innocent or blamelessā€¦as this thread is showing.

1 Like

Pizzer payback eh?

I would have done it to the Prikk too.

It was a comeback?? ā€¦ :thinking:

Enough said.

One poster is saying leave it to the offcials another is saying you would have done worse.

If so you would have no issue with the response then from the Philippines players then?

thatā€™s what I thought.

I have no issue to him responding to the initial hit on our player from that dirty little prikk, no.
Just shouldnā€™t have raised the forearm, ā€¦ but in the heat of the moment after what occurred, Iā€™d have probably done the same.

You know what thought thought, ā€¦

How big is the chip on this countryā€™s shoulder that we try to make ourselves the bad guys in this?
Iā€™m glad those players are out of that country, and I hope we have the balls to refuse to ever go back.
And I mean ever.

4 Likes

You said it yourself. He shouldnā€™t have raised his elbow in a blow that could have broken a jaw, was provoked by little and got Barry Hall 7 weeks.

Nothing that followed is remotely justified by Kickerts actions but sometimes itā€™s best just to be a little restrained.

1 Like

You do see what the prikk did to our bloke, first, ā€¦ right??

How big is our chip that we see ourselves beyond reproach.

We do nothing wrong. Carry on.

the flop?

please. I see that every week in Monday ball at MSAC. I should elbow someone with force to the jaw?

Did you see the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  gang stomp?

1 Like

Now youā€™re being completely disingenuous, ā€¦ but, carry on.

shocking. I agree 100%.

iā€™m not.

With my first post, or my second post?

No??

Wims post.

What happened after the Kickert hit was criminal and charges should come out of this.