Bounces

We haven't won the bounces count in any game this year... (even had 0 against Brisbane)

Last night was our highest bounce count for the year though (15 v 19) so hopefully it continues

Makes such a difference when we have someone like Collyer running and carrying the ball into the forward line

Also need Dempsey to start getting more run and carry off half back like his first half of last year

Shouldn't any discussion about bounces be in the Hot Chicks Thread?

Bouncing the ball is often the worst option. Forwards lead, then are out of position.

Isn't this a bit of an arbitrary stat to be focusing on? How's our kicking on non-preferred stat? Do we do that enough? Or too much? Wait which one is good?

I thought this was about the umpires being incompetent and not being able to bounce the ball correctly which has continuously seen us(and some team during key moments) have the disadvantage. 

■■■■ they are ■■■■ and need to be made full time so they spend half the week practicing how to bounce.

Isn't this a bit of an arbitrary stat to be focusing on? How's our kicking on non-preferred stat? Do we do that enough? Or too much? Wait which one is good?

when Myers went the right foot, I knew it was a bad idea... Could just see him not wanting to but he did it anyway... So I'll go with no good. 

Bouncing the ball is often the worst option. Forwards lead, then are out of position.

Or it shows we are slow and can't break the lines.
Bounces are only bad when not expected by fwds

Get hepp and Myers to do pre season on their right.

I hate bounces, especially the 5 that kicked me out of the crown the other night...