Boxing Thread

AJ in massive trouble.

HOLY ■■■■ JOSHUA ALMOST LOST TWICE

E Hearn is the biggest liar since Don King. D Wilder would be the unified champion by now had Hearn actuality wanted the fight. Which he doesn’t. Obviously.

My apologies to Ruiz, came a second to finishing this twice in the same round. Joshua looks VERY shaky!

Wilder will make mince meat of Joshua.

1 Like

E Hearn is well aware of this.

Built like Tarzan…

2 Likes

Ruiz should have kept pushing, he let Joshua off the hook that round. Joshua needs to compose himself, first time in the US and went down twice in a round.

2 Likes

He may be having trouble with Ruiz due to his height, but he won’t get a second or third chance if he leaves his chin open like that for Wilder to hit it.

1 Like

AJ is way too defensive here.

1 Like

Fat Boy is making him look a bit silly.

Ruiz is a tough nut and has great timing, but Joshua is giving him a bit too much respect.

2 Likes

Yeah, he is a tough hombre. Ate a decent punch just then. AJ needs to step this up.

1 Like

Joshua wouldn’t land a single blow on Fury.

2 Likes

I reckon Joshua has pretty much lost interest in this fight. I think Ruiz hurt him and he doesn’t want to engage him at all.

Massive credit to Ruiz here. He looks like a slob but he’s far far better than that. Joshua will be very, very happy to squeak a win here. Maybe took him lightly.

2 Likes

nice flurry

OMGGGGGG

I reckon that was a good call by the ref then. Joshua was done.

1 Like

AJ was arrogant then. Very unimpressed. On this fight, Wilder & Fury would both destroy him.

2 Likes