Boxing Thread

Only needs one, because couldn’t beat an unconditioned Fury over 12 rounds with two knockdowns. Right.

Look, I feel a little like N Buckley after he cast shade on M Malthouse straight after the HoF induction. Well done, T Fury. You can only beat the bloke in front of you. Hopefully next time the bloke that’s in front of you is any good but if not, just do your best.

He beat him alright. Beat him like he was his daddy…

Like? Ruiz lost to a New Zealand bum.

Former heavyweight world champion J Parker? Yeah. Not in the same class of bum as T Schwartz I suppose…

Still haven’t named a Schwartz opponent that anyone has heard of yet.

Imagine knocking down a guy twice having thrown 100 haymakers with 2 years out of the ring and only scraping for a very draw? Wilder should enjoy these last few months with his belts.

1 Like

Wilder was just giving the crowd value for money. His bouts usually go the the way of the Breazeale encounter. Over fast. Next time he won’t be so generous.

Next time he won’t lay one glove on him.

Won’t need to.

Outside of Ortiz, who has WIlder fought? He got to 40-0 by knocking out American bums.

He paying of the 3 judges again then?

1 Like

#sportsmanship

In fairness to Fury, he does move well for a tall, fat man.

I’m guessing better than you, Digs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m not that tall.

@Crazy_Bomber is - so you had better watch your manners. BTW, any chance of you shuffling yourself over to the greatest thread on Blitz? Bakes is on the ropes.

Edit: Too late. Davo killed him.

1 Like

Crazy would get bounced. Then I would go into his changeroom after the bout and bounce him again.

Mate I’ve already given Baker a punishing no with a swift left jab, the same way that Fury will jab Wilder out of existence.

1 Like