Boycott Francis Leach - SEN Morning Shift (Mods please move to Sorry Saga Forum if appropriate)

Hi everyone,
I know how frustrating it is being so powerless during the whole saga but we can hit certain people where it hurts.

Leach has been one of the worst in this period with his efforts more trolling than any attempt at objective criticism. He as much as anyone has contributed to the hate towards our great club that is currently out there in the football community.’

He has just begun a new position as one of the Morning co-hosts on SEN. I urge all Essendon fans to boycott at least this program. Maybe people like him and the station (which I think have been actively encouraging the hate) will start to understand the how much hurt they have caused us over the last 4 seasons.

PS: That goes triple for FewFacts and 3AW.

The golf dork.

Which flog from SEN was live to air on the phone and crashed his car? I can’t remember…

My take on the SEN personal.

Leach - Like others he has crucified us over the saga, but he barracks for the aints and was a gem on the morning show on the J’s back in the day. Huge U2 fan.

Schwartz - Despite his characteristic flaws regarding his gambling past, he has re-established himself as a quality presenter.

KB - Continues to divide opinion, but challenges public opinion on the big issues.

Finey - Love him or hate him he delivers an honest opinion.

Harford - he is a players apologist and Hawthorn tragic. Needs to work on these issues if he wants any cred as a footy journo.

Wow.

Boycotting Leach, yeah that shouldn’t be too hard.

The drop in listeners from 50 people to 45 will really hurt their bottom line.

Who?

I honestly can’t understand why anyone listens to that station.

I didn’t even know that station existed before I joined Blitz!
I have tuned in maybe 3 times over the last 3 years and never, ever in the morning.

I honestly can't understand why anyone listens to that station.

They refuse to recognise counter arguments. Campaigners the lot of em.

What, and then tune in afterwards for the enlightened KB and Patrick?

Riiiiiiight.

Hi everyone, I know how frustrating it is being so powerless during the whole saga but we can hit certain people where it hurts.

Leach has been one of the worst in this period with his efforts more trolling than any attempt at objective criticism. He as much as anyone has contributed to the hate towards our great club that is currently out there in the football community.’

He has just begun a new position as one of the Morning co-hosts on SEN. I urge all Essendon fans to boycott at least this program. Maybe people like him and the station (which I think have been actively encouraging the hate) will start to understand the how much hurt they have caused us over the last 4 seasons.

PS: That goes triple for FewFacts and 3AW.

I have been campaigning for this and SEN in general. They have to setup a better standard than the garbage that is being broadcast

Turned radio on this morning at 8.15 and some fool had left it on SEN. Schwartz mentioned Parish ripping it up at training and Leach laughed and said there was only 8 training. Such a ■■■■. Boycott the station

Have already boycotted it. Look, didn’t like Schwartz as a player, but have grown to like him over the years with his work on The Run Home. However, like 3AW and Caroline Wilson, I will not support a station who employ ■■■■■■ of the “calibre” of Leech. Its not just his vitriol against Essendon, but he is a just and utter c*** of a bloke.

Edit: Inadvertently discovered a way around the swear filter! LOL!! (sorry kids…)

Thank God He has left (booted put of ?) the ABC.

Now if only Whatley would get the bullet. Another Murdoch hack masquerading as some sort of ABC football nerd…

SEN is nothing more than glorified water cooler conversation masquerading as sports journalism.

Hirdy has already appeared as a panelist on the Ticket - may be they will give him a spot on the ABC footy coverage.

Would be great to hear him interview Gil or Fitzpatrick or …

The people on SEN at the moment are the sort of person who never had sex with anything they couldn’t but back in their sock draw.

I boycotted SEN and 3AW in February 2013…and I turn the radio off if Mark Maclure is talking on the ABC.

The people on SEN at the moment are the sort of person who never had sex with anything they couldn't but back in their sock draw, and/or barn.

fixed