Boycott Francis Leach - SEN Morning Shift (Mods please move to Sorry Saga Forum if appropriate)

I used to like listening to SEN. Yeah I know there is some crap on there but you do get your fill of sports news and chat and that’s what I like. In particular I liked waking up to the breakfast show.

On Tuesday I decided not to listen (having read on twitter about the guilty verdict). That day and each day since I haven’t had the radio on in the morning and have instead played a nice calming cd in the car on the way to work. I feel a lot better.

Not that it’ll mean much, but i have emailed them. Long and short, I’m done with SEN.

Hi everyone, I know how frustrating it is being so powerless during the whole saga but we can hit certain people where it hurts.

Leach has been one of the worst in this period with his efforts more trolling than any attempt at objective criticism. He as much as anyone has contributed to the hate towards our great club that is currently out there in the football community.’

He has just begun a new position as one of the Morning co-hosts on SEN. I urge all Essendon fans to boycott at least this program. Maybe people like him and the station (which I think have been actively encouraging the hate) will start to understand the how much hurt they have caused us over the last 4 seasons.

PS: That goes triple for FewFacts and 3AW.

Ah … yep, must have ESP & got a head start on this one for like 10 plus years already.

Easily done, consider me in.

SEN who? Already a distant memory.

I’d like to see the correlation between people who listen to SEN and people who have very high blood pressure.

Is Leach now top of the frothing rabid haters list? His twitter account during the Hird interview seems to suggest so…

Is it true he won’t be on ABC next season? please please please please…

Dropped SEN from the rotation well before they got this deadbeat back.

And, still, SEN’s greatest crime is popularising the use of the word muppets in a derogatory sense.

Muppets rule.

Bertocchi
Bertocchi
Bertocchi

Don’t risk your shirt, don’t risk your pants.

How about Boycott SEN you farkers. It’s time. It was like giving up smoking for me. 2 years since I’ve turned on that ■■■■-factory.

who?

Heh-heh, “■■■■ factory”! Love it.

I think Leach is still on ABC?

Like Fairybread, I have rediscovered the joy of my CD collection whilst driving.

Go back to work tomorrow - Usually have SEN on in the background.
New Years resolution - FM radio.

Go back to work tomorrow - Usually have SEN on in the background. New Years resolution - FM radio.
Hi Sarah.

I live in NSW these days and have long enjoyed listening to all things AFL on the radio, often streaming. I don’t intend to listen to it at all going forward. It’s not a boycott per say, I just don’t have any respect for any of the coverage, and I don’t see any joy in following a competition that is so lacking in basic integrity. Just my personal feelings, I respect others are entitled to feel differently.

He’s a saint kilda supporter right? Sour grapes anyone?

I used to like listening to SEN. Yeah I know there is some crap on there but you do get your fill of sports news and chat and that's what I like. In particular I liked waking up to the breakfast show.

On Tuesday I decided not to listen (having read on twitter about the guilty verdict). That day and each day since I haven’t had the radio on in the morning and have instead played a nice calming cd in the car on the way to work. I feel a lot better.

Death metal bro, death metal

He's a saint kilda supporter right? Sour grapes anyone?

Saints fan who grew up in Broady and went to St Bernards, surrounded by Bomber fans.

I grew up in St Kilda. Do I sound as twisted as him?

Unfortunately Francis Leech must have been bullied as a child because if ever a guy had a chip on his shoulder about everything thing it is him. I used to listen to the morning program when going to work because I liked Tim Watson’s banter and sense of humour.

I was driving home from the supermarket this afternoon and switched over to SEN and they have Mark Allen and Daniel Hartford on the Drive Home Program. They didn’t know that Paul Hamilton was now working for the AFL and The Weapon at KPMG. Hartford commented "that would be very odd, if true). I couldn’t get through.

Unfortunately for us the media are unbelievably ignorant of the facts of the saga. The old mate of mine, a Bomber, who died recently had a great saying about these parasites “No brains and happy without them”