Boycott Francis Leach - SEN Morning Shift (Mods please move to Sorry Saga Forum if appropriate)

I wont listen to SEN while that flog is employed. I used to listen to the morning show mostly as Watson was on. T Dollar stuff wasnt bad. No way I will listen now.
Someone said that we should boycott their sponsors.
I see the trustworthy Catherine Lio is on the thread, maybe she should ask Antler luggage to ditch SEN as they actively rubbish our club, people, and supporters. Antler is an Essendon sponsor still I think.

Also, boycott eating glass.

Anyone who hasn’t clocked already isn’t going to.

He is just another self serving c…t in a long line of them . I don’t buy papers , avoid the news , don’t listen to any footy radio and don’t watch footy shows . Just follow the blitz and watch our games often with sound down . It’s not possible to say sane and listen to theses people day in and day out . And quite frankly they seem to know less than the blitz crew . The only way u hurt the ■■■■■■■ is to not buy watch or listen .

He is just another self serving c..t in a long line of them . I don't buy papers , avoid the news , don't listen to any footy radio and don't watch footy shows . Just follow the blitz and watch our games often with sound down . It's not possible to say sane and listen to theses people day in and day out . And quite frankly they seem to know less than the blitz crew . The only way u hurt the ■■■■■■■ is to not buy watch or listen .
Two words.

Pod.
Casts.

Two more:

TIPPA.
Not.

Well, I suppose if I’m not down with that… you’d have another two words for me.

I used to listen to Maher and Gaze in the morning. Gaze was a fence sitting douche but Andy Maher despite supporting Carlton was pretty fair and not bad to listen too.

As soon as I heard that ■■■■ Leach was doing mornings, I just listen to music in the morning now.

He's a saint kilda supporter right? Sour grapes anyone?

Saints fan who grew up in Broady and went to St Bernards, surrounded by Bomber fans.

I grew up in St Kilda. Do I sound as twisted as him?

Obviously a CBC boy. Yeah, you’re twisted.

LOL. I went to school across the road from CBC.

Protest people! tweet to SEN and Channel nine and let them know you dont approve their employees trolling their audience online

Also, boycott eating glass.

Anyone who hasn’t clocked already isn’t going to.

But I like to talk about how painful it is every time I do it. It’s really painful to eat glass if you didn’t know.

I’m getting ever closer to getting that crowd funding up to hire private investigators to get dirt on these flogs, so we can air all their dirty laundry

I'm getting ever closer to getting that crowd funding up to hire private investigators to get dirt on these flogs, so we can air all their dirty laundry

Target 1 Barrett

Target 2 Leach

Target 3 Colbert

McLachlan is easy; edited own wiki, was known as rompingwins.

McLachlan is easy; edited own wiki, was known as rompingwins.

gil or hamish?

He's a saint kilda supporter right? Sour grapes anyone?

Saints fan who grew up in Broady and went to St Bernards, surrounded by Bomber fans.

I grew up in St Kilda. Do I sound as twisted as him?

Obviously a CBC boy. Yeah, you’re twisted.

LOL. I went to school across the road from CBC.

Not the Prison Camp for Widgies?

I'm getting ever closer to getting that crowd funding up to hire private investigators to get dirt on these flogs, so we can air all their dirty laundry

Target 1 Barrett

Target 2 Leach

Target 3 Colbert

Colbert is easy - Go to his website jumpmedia.com - Gets his money from athletics and Cycling where cheats abound - He’s an A1 hypocrite.

The station is made for idiots, Andrew Gaze hosted a morning show for Christ Sake, I would rather smash my genitals with a bowling pin then listen to that ■■■■. I visited the US for a few months and they have fantastic sports talk radio, the stations have zero affiliation with any leagues, which means the hosts have complete freedom to do and say whatever they want. The only way it can be interesting, is when the station doesn’t have any agenda.

Better way is to find a topic these tossas are passionate about, take the opposing view and bombard them with calls and tweets.
To keep it light make sure is non-Essendon related.

Frank won when it was gurged. Just sayin…

Is Tim still on there?

F Leach is harmless.