Boycott Francis Leach - SEN Morning Shift (Mods please move to Sorry Saga Forum if appropriate)

F Leach is harmgormless.

Witless …?

Clueless would have been better in retrospect, but yes, witless fits well.

Cannot stand the flog. He runs along behind the hand-wringing bandwagon whilst perpetuating and magnifying the “they’re all guilty” myth without any justification or reference to fact or reality. Should change his name to Leech. An utter ■■■■■■.

But they are guilty. Are people sh*tty with Leach because he was vindicated?

he’s a sanctimonious, condescending ■■■■ hat.

I have really loved listening to SEN, previously I was a News Radio listener. When SEN have farkwits that call up I take it with a grain of salt. But after francis leach tweeted some crap in the aftermath of the cas bs, I started to actively look elsewhere. Besides if I leave SEN then where do I go? I need traffic updates now and also they do give EPL and Champions’ League score updates more than most. Also the alternatives as far as I can tell are eddie, (no thanks), 3 a redneck, again no thanks I am not sure I would/could ever listen to aw, JJJ or even RRR. I still listen to SEN but if there is nothing of interest then I get my USB cranking in the car.

On frances leach, I remember him constantly ■■■■■■■■ and moaning about the Father-Son rule, I wonder how much would he love it if his beloved aints star players produced boys instead of girls? Highly doubt it. No I consider him perhaps the most self-interested cogsmoker in sports media and think he also has the most punchable head in sports media. Listen to him carp on about Carlisle and how they should be compensated. listen to him interview people from Melbourne, port, the aints or trashdogs and as regularly as clockwork he will throw in some sort of sook about them being a player or two short because of banned players that they traded in and how the AFL dudded them all.

Honestly he is a bleeding heart who tries to come across as a lefty with social concience (he used to work at the ABC you know?) yet he is the biggest fascist bully boy (thanks Ade Edmondson) when he is on radio if you disagree with what he says. You get cut off quicker with him than probably any other broadcaster.

Also he is an Arsenal fan, and normally that would be something I would applaud, but like piers morgan they are both two of the biggest cogsmokers. frances admitted once that he used to follow chelski, but he witnessed first hand some racist supporters and decided to ditch them for Arsenal. An adult should not change sporting allegiances in my book, if there are racist supporters at a club so what? it is not like they are the team. Move on, support your team and disapprove of the racists…unless of course all chelski supporters are racist then maybe he should change. Pity he chose the team I follow.

RANT OVER.

Havent listened to one minute of pre-noon SEN since early January. (Have caught the odd session of Rohan Conolly in the arvo’s, who i still rate). No Leach, Bartlett, Smith, Denham or Culbert. At all.

I think its like quitting smoking - you immediately feel better and start to heal.

dropped them a few months ago too, been awesome.

dropped them a few months ago too, been awesome.

Me too

Same here. Cleaned out my Twitter of all the negativity too.
Should have done it years ago!

I like SEN and look forward to hearing P Smith. Up yours, haters.

I like SEN and look forward to hearing P Smith. Up yours, haters.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

My take on the SEN personal.

Leach - Like others he has crucified us over the saga, but he barracks for the aints and was a gem on the morning show on the J’s back in the day. Huge U2 fan.

Schwartz - Despite his characteristic flaws regarding his gambling past, he has re-established himself as a quality presenter.

KB - Continues to divide opinion, but challenges public opinion on the big issues.

Finey - Love him or hate him he delivers an honest opinion.

Harford - he is a players apologist and Hawthorn tragic. Needs to work on these issues if he wants any cred as a footy journo.

Hahahaha!
This is an awesome game.

Hitler - Really liked his dogs.
Beiber - Songs aren’t excruciating when Ed Sheeran writes them.
George W Bush - enjoys fishing.

Pol Pot - say what you like about him, but he DID kill Pol Pot…

Stalin - liked American westerns, Charlie Chaplin & billiards.

Lol, Schwartz. Can’t even string 3 words together, referred to Thierry Henry as Terry and is on a sports drive home show and knows nothing outside AFL.

And his commentating is like that of a child when they are playing AFL on Playstation.

Latest ratings are in and Leach is in big trouble with figures down again.

Keep up the boycott, Essendon fans.

More boycotting required.

Did they ask him to change his name for the show or did he offer ?