Brad Scott probems to sort out (Part 1)

The misery guts brigade of Bomberblitz must be having a hard time.

4 Likes

Sheedy also got us into the finals in his first year of coaching, and his second…

Think it’s much less of an issue with a good coach.

Some positive media is a nice change. Just enjoy it.

1 Like

Next 5 rounds will determine whether we should be getting any hype. Beating Melbourne was a good start, but we have been to this dance before.

6 Likes

We just knocked off a premiership fancy. If not for a slight taking off of the foot and some inaccuracy, it would have been a thumping.

That deserves some positive media. Irrespective of what follows form wise.

11 Likes

I actually don’t mind it, it’s a nice change and was always going to come if we beat Melbourne (and it’ll continue if we beat Collingwood, Geelong etc). That said, I think historically, we’ve let it get to our head but you’re right, a good coach harnesses that in different ways.

This teams plays like they know what they’re supposed to be doing, sure they get it wrong occasionally but they reset and react quickly. Last year we played like we really wanted to do something but weren’t sure what that actually was.

13 Likes

I like how they showed Zach’s tackle but neglected to show nor mention the Dangerfield spinning heel kick to the face.

1 Like

put some respect on twombstone u heathen

you keep shifting those goal posts

just dropped the entire familys’ houses on essendon flag 2023.

5 Likes

I blame the Tullamarine turf for that.
Built on terrible foundations…

1 Like

Put mine on too. ■■■■ it.

1 Like

2 years ago we looked great with a ■■■■ easy draw until we played the good sides. I’m not going to be upset if we lose games, as long as we lose because the opponent is better and not because we have no gameplan and the efforts not there.

5 Likes

They can pump all they want.

As long as Brad keeps the players approaching games like they are the underdogs.

We have something to prove, and it’s not over until that last day in September, or however long it takes to knock us out of the running.

The Players have been to Hell and are now coming back.
It couldn’t have got much worse than the lowest point last year, so we need to remember we were laughing stocks, and this year we’re gunna wipe that smirk of everybody’s face … the hard way.

4 Likes

Pretty decent effort

14 Likes

enough with the HD pics of gaz

7 Likes

geez crop that pic would you?

3 Likes

You will all look at Lyon and accept it!!!

1 Like

Like this?

32 Likes