Brand New Bomber

So what's the current happening event that you'll forever remember this day by?

My two were born during the Victorian bush fires and Cadel's TDF win. It's the main way I remember the years of those events... so much waiting room time.

I was thinking about this the day before he was born and somewhat unfortunately it will be Chapelle Corby, or rather the media ghouls at her release - that I will remember (ie. nothing against Corby herself). There were also the fires around Melbourne on Sunday and Monday. Anyway, I think his own little story will overshadow that. 

Anyway, he's just gone down, so I'm going back to sleep for a while. Thanks for all the well-wishes. 

Well done Mr Zim. Oh, and I guess the missus had something to do with it too so well done to her too.

Exciting times ahead.

Congrats!

The most fun you will have turning your life upside down.

Maybe get a different sonographer next time

My two were born during the Victorian bush fires and Cadel's TDF win. It's the main way I remember the years of those events... so much waiting room time.

Jnr diggers #2 is born on the 4th of February.

Try and top that.

Try and top that.

Was gonna say September 11

Congratulations to you Mr and Mrs Zimmer.  You will get a window shade for your car if you sign him up as a Baby Bomber,   A new Bomber is always good, and good luck with him. 

Best thing I have ever done is becoming a Dad.

One other thing everyone that has had children always said to me was to get as much sleep as you can, I was always "yeah, yeah, yeah" and would stay up playing computer games/not going to bed.  Well that was a mistake and I was probably never as constantly tired as I was then.  Now Thomas sleeps through the night and has pretty much done since he was about 6 weeks old.  That first 6 weeks was exhilarating at first and then exhausting.  We were wondering what we got ourselves in to.  So yeah do sleep whenever you can.

Congrats Zimmer! I signed up a mate's boy as soon as he was born, as his rents aren't avid footy fans  ;)

Congrats
Great story.

Infraction year

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Zimmer & the little Zimmer

suggested names: Jimmy, Bomber, Zakka (.... hmmmm Zakka Zimmer ..... has a certain ring to it  :) ), Winders, Benny, - - I could go on but  (thankfully!!) I won't

Congratulations to the3 of you!

Try and top that.
Will always remember a mate being absolutely shocked & furious when he came to school on Sep 11 2001, that was the night after the tribunal where Lloyd got a week for "headbutting" Gaspar.

Try and top that.
Will always remember a mate being absolutely shocked & furious when he came to school on Sep 11 2001, that was the night after the tribunal where Lloyd got a week for "headbutting" Gaspar.
I was so wasted that night that I thought I was watching a movie. Legit.

Congratulations Zimmer.

I trust mother and baby boy are doing well.

Always good to add to the Bomber family.

I’ve got 2 words for ya…Jolly Jumper !

zimmers all round! well done. 

Congrats Mr and Mrs Zimmer on Zimmer Jnr!

Wim's a nice name.

Wim Zimmer.

The kids can call you WimZim...

congrats and welcome to the world Jobe Zimmer

Just taken Mrsd to the Royal Hobart Hospital

Babyd number two not to far away