Breaking Bad Finale - spoilers

Showcase (I think) 6:30 tonight

Unbelievable first episode, and not at all what I expected (which I think is the best thing about BB).

The real question is, once it finishes, what new show will step up and take the mantle of best show on TV?

Previous holders of the title:

The Sopranos (1999 - 2002), was the holder of the title until it was usurped by:
The Wire (2002 - 2008) 
Breaking Bad (2008 - 2013)

And nobody give me Walking Dead (which is very good, but not in this company) or Mad Men or anything like that...

Deadwood.

yep, deadwood has them all covered for mine.

was super surprised they just cut straight to the chase with the hank/walt stuff. awesome writing decision.

torrent?

torrent?

up on pirate bay and eztv

Kinda strange ep. 

The logic that Hank will get canned when he turns Walt in because he's his brother in law is stupid.

Kinda strange ep. 

The logic that Hank will get canned when he turns Walt in because he's his brother in law is stupid.

it operates by the the same logic that will see the EFC tarred as drug cheats notwithstanding that we will (fingers crossed) be cleared by ASADA

Is there meant to be a scene at the start of every episode that shows us the aftermath?

Loving the build-up and tension in the family now.

Is there meant to be a scene at the start of every episode that shows us the aftermath?

There are always "future" scenes. Remember Series 3 (I think), where every ep began with the teddy bear floating in the pool and white jumpsuit-clad men running around the joint? Turned out to be a plane that went down over head in later episodes.

Can't find E10 on isoHunt...not happy!

There are always "future" scenes. Remember Series 3 (I think), where every ep began with the teddy bear floating in the pool and white jumpsuit-clad men running around the joint? Turned out to be a plane that went down over head in later episodes.

Yeah, I don't think they did one for this week's ep (?) Could be wrong, but I loved the future scene where Walt's neighbour is in fear of him and drops her groceries, and they show during the episode a much friendly response...Heisenberg  B)

Torrent hound, eztv, piratebay all have torrents.

What an awesome episode, left me wanting more!

Episode 10 is on isohunt, just type Breaking Bad S05E10 and read the comments.

Hank will get in trouble for interviewing pinkman due to beating the ■■■■ out of him previously

He also had all his therapy paid for by Drug money

Its not going to work out for Hank

Another great episode. Thought that Anna Gunn (who usually gets canned, and for good reason) was great, particularly in the scene with Hank at the diner.

Another great episode. Thought that Anna Gunn (who usually gets canned, and for good reason) was great, particularly in the scene with Hank at the diner.

I feel like they've toned her down a bit and made her more likeable (by making her actually be on Walt's side rather than bitching at him the whole time).

I'm sort of waiting to see what Marie has in store for us. Surely she can't go 5 years as a main character without doing a single memorable thing?

Kinda strange ep.  The logic that Hank will get canned when he turns Walt in because he's his brother in law is stupid.

it operates by the the same logic that will see the EFC tarred as drug cheats notwithstanding that we will (fingers crossed) be cleared by ASADA

#standbyhank
In the words of 'dwayne,' this show is crazy good.
I've spent a lot of time working out Walt 's fate, but forgot about Jesse. Maybe prison for him?

Will Jesse roll over and talk or will he still be loyal?

What's gotten into him anyway? He wanted out and now has developed a concience about taking drug money? He split with the latest bird and the son, wanted out of the business and now just does nothing at all, just stoned off his face. Im predicting he will do something massive in the lead up to the last episode.

Though I still can't get out of my head the first scene of the new season where Walt comes back to New Mexico with the beard and a full head of hair, his current house is now abandoned the fences are up, then his next door neighbour comes out and is stunned to see him. I can't wait 6 more episodes!!!

Also, for any Podcast listeners out there… Vince gilligan gave a cracking interview on the Nerdist podcast last week. Well worth a listen.

I feel like they've toned her down a bit and made her more likeable (by making her actually be on Walt's side rather than bitching at him the whole time).

I'm sort of waiting to see what Marie has in store for us. Surely she can't go 5 years as a main character without doing a single memorable thing?

All that purple has got to be foreshadowing something.

Would bang Marie.