England: Mr Bates versus the Establishment

Good stuff Brits, screw the EU

if only woodward got his act together and signed the players up beforehand, could’ve got them cheaper. instead we got some bullshit agricultural sponsor.

So…What number was Prismal wearing?

Scotland position is a diabolical one. Voted 2-1 to stay in the EU. But the economic reality is that they probably cant as a stand alone sovereign nation. Sturgeon is going to have to make some unenviable calls.

Labor working class areas within England also voted out, which gives Corbin a huge headache too, and he might get overthrown. Soon.

Can honestly say IDGAF

The world is run by bean counters so everything is an economic decision especially in politics. I’m glad it was a referendum and they had their say. It is their country and i reckon they’ll live with their decision and prosper long term. Never give control of country to another - madness.

Time for us to dump the commonwealth, the monarchy and the union jack on our flag. Let’s see how the poms like that, eh?

Good stuff Brits, screw the EU

if only woodward got his act together and signed the players up beforehand, could’ve got them cheaper. instead we got some bullshit agricultural sponsor.

Going to make transfer windows interesting. Work permits will be back.

I think it shows how people around the world are fundamentally ■■■■■■ of with conventional politics and politicians. Both major parties were recommending stay Iirc yet people still voted to go. In England it was fairly well only London that voted to stay which shows a disconnect between their major financial centre and the rest of the country.
I can imagine it will take at least two years to happen. When qld went through water reform it took us over twelve months to leave council. Then after a year, when it all fell apart, it took us another twelve months to go back Haha! I shouldn’t laugh it was painful .

In Australia, figures the other day said 28% are expected to vote for other than the two major parties in the 2nd July. Then have a look at what’s happening in the states.
To me it just indicates that the major parties have lost touch with their constituents. And the population at large no longer trust that politicians know what they are talking, nor what’s best for the country.

I think this is just the beginning, and there us a lot more change to come around the world.

FTSE (London) down 5.13% so far

however, early figures are:

AEX (Amsterdam) down 6.5%
BEL 20 (Brussels) down 7.05%
DAX (Frankfurt) down 6.58%
IBEX (Madrid) down 10.99%
CAC 40 (Paris) down 8.23%
Lisbon down 7.33%

hmmm…which indicates to me that the EU needs the UK more than the UK need the EU

Time for us to dump the commonwealth, the monarchy and the union jack on our flag. Let's see how the poms like that, eh?

They couldn’t give two faarks really.
This is all about them taking back control of their country and the EU need them more than they need the EU.
Good move and will be the start of many to bail

John Myers ‏@johnmyersteam 2h2 hours ago
Live scenes from the Channel tunnel.

FTSE (London) down 5.13% so far

however, early figures are:

AEX (Amsterdam) down 6.5%
BEL 20 (Brussels) down 7.05%
DAX (Frankfurt) down 6.58%
IBEX (Madrid) down 10.99%
CAC 40 (Paris) down 8.23%
Lisbon down 7.33%

hmmm…which indicates to me that the EU needs the UK more than the UK need the EU

Let’s see what level they are at in 2-3 months. Traders have been positioning themselves for certain results and the first few days after is when the ones who picked the right result cash in.

I voted leave based mostly on the Sovereignty issue.

25% voter turnout for ages 18-25.

Watch idiotic young people blow up on Twitter and Facebook about how the older generation “screwed them over” when all they had to do was turn up and vote, too.

I’m now feeling good about moving my super into cash a week or so ago.

25% voter turnout for ages 18-25.

Watch idiotic young people blow up on Twitter and Facebook about how the older generation “screwed them over” when all they had to do was turn up and vote, too.

Social media generation, if there was an instavotaleavastaya app that enabled fish face there would be 99% vote in that #agegroup

“Old people are stupid and racist”
“Yeah but you didn’t vote”

Toys out of the pram everywhere on Facebook today.

Don’t know how people can be so certain that this is a bad thing in the short or long term.

Comm bank suspends all UK forex transactions.