Toys out of the pram everywhere on Facebook today.
Don’t know how people can be so certain that this is a bad thing in the short or long term.
- Australians who are sad that their British passport won’t let them retire in the south of France
- Europeans who think Brits don’t like them anymore and threaten to move home
- Australians and Brits who think that everyone who exercised their democratic right are stupid / uneducated / scared / ill-informed
- People who cried
- Brits who seem to think it’s a national act of self-harm
- People who feel compelled to tell the world that they voted remain
- People who think it was rigged
- People who assume that anyone who voted leave did so because of immigration fears or that it was a vote for Nigel Farage
- Brits worried their vacations will get more expensive
- Brits threatening to emmigrate
- “Welcome to New Greece”
- “ill-informed and under educated who have been influenced by false truths and propaganda”