Bring the The GOOD Stuff Thread

As does mine. Anyone who actually reads it I view with great suspicion.

It usually goes flat or back to its base before it’s full, but needs emptying before sending out again

Stupid robot - why can’t it just empty itself??

/jk

Apparently you can get Roombas that do, you can also set a course for them to follow, they were out of my budget.

Got the Bose Qc35 noise cancelling blue tooth headphones. Crazy good on the plane and for the endless teleconferences I have. Tax deductible too.

I second this, they are outstanding.

A-maze-n smoker. Simple stainless steel tube that you fill with wood pellets, light her up and place inside your hooded BBQ. Instant smoker! Cost around 30-50 bucks

4 Likes

$4.95

What could possibly go wrong?

8 Likes

Smells like Reimers.

2 Likes

While we’re on sheets, I got one of those new fancy foam mattresses you hear on every podcast and it’s an easy 10/10.

The memory foam ones? Tell me more (seriously)

Me too. A lazy bed one.

Super soft memory foam on top inch and a half then hard foam underneath. Great for me as a shoulder sleeper as it allows the shoulder to sink but supports everything else.

Also amazed at how slouched I must have been when n my back as now it feels my belly is going to hit the roof.

I sleep well and on pre-order it was $600 for queen size. 120 day return policy

But Bose is just hype!

Nah, they’re seriously good.

Got a Greywing from Brosa.

It’s legit the comfiest bed ever. You know when you go to a flash hotel and the bed’s way better than yours? Nope.

I highly endorse and or recommend their website design.

You know who did it?

I had made an assumption, but I guess I’m wrong?

Nah not me.

Ah.

Then, in reality, the site is total ■■■■.

1 Like

Do I want a SONOS speaker?