Bring the The GOOD Stuff Thread

Everyone has a different opinion when it comes to beds though.

Previously on two Sealys. First one collapsed towards the middle of the bed, current one seems to lack support so quality of sleep dwindling. Both were more expensive than sleeping duck.

Can’t really seem to fault their bed frame though. Seems monster robust.

Once you master the lie flat bed, you move onto bigger things.

I think it just means no one at the Sleeping Duck offices knows how to communicate

1 Like

Latex mattress all the way.

There’s a place in Geelong that do good ones.

If anyone needs a dash cam installed, I can recommend Orlando from Get Installed - https://www.getinstalled.com.au/

Came to the house, set up front and back camera, made sure the date/time etc were correct, took me through memory card use and how to retrieve the footage if needed. Top work!

1 Like

My Quiet Comfort Bose headphones finally broke, after what must be about 7 years of regular use.

Got a replacement pair.

One of the best products I’ve ever bought. It gets the THT endorsement.

Can anyone endorse a garden hose?

Might not be the right thread but I don’t think blitz needs another and good garden hose is good stuff.

One that can bake all day out in north facing sun and be fine.

Hose link is what we have a few of.
They don’t break, they don’t kink.
Have the reels for them.
Have the pressure attachment add on too which is handy too.
They have a little locking connector system so no blowouts.
There are multiple settings on the head. On/off sliding switch too.

They are excellent.

Note: We have one in front yard and backyard, used for cleaning car, driveway, deck, watering garden etc.

1 Like

Thanks for the post mate!

Mate anytime

Thanks for that, I just bought one 2 weeks ago, want to use it but we have had a lot of rain haven’t needed to use it. Hopefully soon.

curious are their hoses braided?

If you meant reinforced with a steel wire or similar, no I don’t think they are.
It is a PVC material with a thick inner wall lining.

Claim to be abrasion resistant.

Can anyone recommend a really good mens wallet?

A leather one I’ve had for years just started carking it.

We swear by Hoselink. Not cheap but we have had them for years and they are reliable and long lasting

2 Likes

Yeah looking at that. I have a very small area to service so looking for a very compact unit

Depends how small. I think 20 m hose is smallest they have.

I got a 10 m retractable from Bunnings and it fell apart after a year.

Yeah I want a small unit. Cutting the hose isn’t really worthwhile if it means I can’t get a nice compact housing. Ideally it would be a 10m housing I think

We have one of these at a unit we have, and it works ok.
This is the one that fell apart after a year
Both are very cheap at Bunnings