Brisbane’s Matthew Leuenberger

Ask yourself this, why is Fremantle up to their necks in Leuenberger when they already have Sandilands, Griffin, Zac Clarke & Hannath on their list? I know we’re dead set keen on Clarke who is out of contract. As much as the spectre of the PSD scares the day lights out of us re Carlisle, it also works for us in regards to Clarke should a suitable trade not be done. I think we will end up with one of Clarke or Leuenberger.

I don’t want Clarke or Leunberger.

I don’t want either, but if Sunbury thinks we’re getting one…

Clarke for me given he’s 2 years younger and not injury prone.

Ask yourself this, why is Fremantle up to their necks in Leuenberger when they already have Sandilands, Griffin, Zac Clarke & Hannath on their list? I know we're dead set keen on Clarke who is out of contract. As much as the spectre of the PSD scares the day lights out of us re Carlisle, it also works for us in regards to Clarke should a suitable trade not be done. I think we will end up with one of Clarke or Leuenberger.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Freo are red hot on Carlisle, I know he said he doesn’t want to move interstate but with Mcpharlin cooked and the Shulze deal falling through they may just have him in their crosshairs.

Is Lachie Neale Victorian ?

I think Lachie Neale is a croweater.

We already have enough slow plodders on the list. No to burger

And zac Clarke is plain lazy

Let’s go after Crozier then

We already have enough slow plodders on the list. No to burger

And zac Clarke is plain lazy

give him no.22, cut his hair and most wouldn’t know that carlisle has left, just got a decent tan over summer.
Both he and Bellchambers are good enough to be first ruck. Unfortunately, neither are good enough to play the forward/ruck role. This probably leaves one of the two languishing in the reserves which would obviously be a waste.
Bellchambers has historically excelled in the ruck/forward position. In 2013 he was almost certainly the best in the league at it.

there were lots of people who were anti McKernan this time last year. Who ever we draft or trade in, I’d just really like them to show as much heart and desire to improve and earn wearing the jumper as he has.
If only Cooney showed the same.

ive grown into the idea of Mckernan as the mobile ruckmen,m bellchambers the forward/ruck.
However we would change this set up when playing the giants - sandi, Goldstein, etc to have Tbell number 1 ruck and mckernan the forward, horses for courses. think it would work well. Giles is just the backup if one of them goes down.
Let Daniher play predominatly as a forward. Switch hooker forward/Back where required.

I don’t know why people are so down on Tom Bellchambers. He’s a traditional ruckman, tall, strong and not very fast, and ruckmen like that often don’t play their best football until the second half of their twenties. He’s just turned 26. He’s been injured a lot in the last couple of years, but we’ve seen in the past that he has talent. He can’t play a key forward position, but he can drift forward and take a mark amd kick a goal.

If he’s over his injuries and keen to play, I think he has a lot of upside.

I don't know why people are so down on Tom Bellchambers. He's a traditional ruckman, tall, strong and not very fast, and ruckmen like that often don't play their best football until the second half of their twenties. He's just turned 26. He's been injured a lot in the last couple of years, but we've seen in the past that he has talent. He can't play a key forward position, but he can drift forward and take a mark amd kick a goal.

If he’s over his injuries and keen to play, I think he has a lot of upside.

His talent is not the issue for me, he is immensely talented. Its his workrate and actual effort that is the big worry.

Does he actually want to do everything possible to be a top notch player or is he happy just playing footy,coasting through his career and earning good coin

Given Dodorro said he broke his leg in round 1, and played on with it, maybe he deserves a break?

Given Dodorro said he broke his leg in round 1, and played on with it, maybe he deserves a break?

You just said he already had a break, why does he need another one?

*boom-tish

You reckon he should get another crack?

Nup that would just plaster up the problem

When it comes to Toms 2015 form, if he had a broken leg, you would have to fracture that in.

Enough with the wisecracks!

Some of these jokes are a bit green, stick at it and you’ll get there.