England: 10 years to save the Lettuce

My best Mate being treated for a bad back for 18 months. They worked out the pain comes from a leaking heart valve after he was rushed to hospital and in ICU.

My best friend is a GP. She recently married a German doctor (an oral and maxillofacial surgeon). He is very well regarded and is a professor at a German Medical school.

AMA won’t recognise his qualifications so he would have to resit exams and undertake unpaid work at an ER. There are other hoops he has to go through.

Meanwhile, my GP friend’s qualifications are recognised in Germany and she needs to demonstrate a level of German proficiency. So she is moving to Germany.

6 Likes

■■■■■■■■.

2 Likes

It’s not that my idea was stupid, it’s because my stupid idea was implemented badly.

8 Likes

No sht, Sherlock!

1 Like

They got what they really wanted from Brexit - that UK would not have to have those pesky EU anti-corruption laws.

6 Likes

Can’t wait for him to have a look at Neville Chamberlain’s appeasement strategy. On the edge of my seat.

1 Like

He should shut the ■■■■ up, he created this mess.

5 Likes

He’s certainly the face of it but there’s some real big boys behind it all. More zeroes in their bank accounts than Farage would know what to do with. Query whether backed by a state or not.

Also, this remains a golden radio moment:

And he took it well…

5 Likes

“Hey, don’t blame me, it’s not my fault others have stuffed it up, I’m just the Ideas Guy…”

1 Like

goes to show that reactionary losers can get exactly everything they want but they still won’t shut the fk up

2 Likes

I don’t know why he should be surprised. Successive British governments have been doing their level best, in their own different ways, to ■■■■ up the country for the last 75 years.

Didnt take this one too well … love the howls of Geordie laughter from bystanders in the background

Sinn Fein victorious at Northern Ireland local government elections. It is also the major party in Stormont, but due to the party share agreement, the DUP Brexit boycott means that Stormont isn’t functioning.

2 Likes

High time they dumped the party sharing agreement. A united Ireland is the only answer, despite the continuing Brutish Imperialist efforts to thwart it.

2 Likes

But what do you do with the Brits/brutes who have lived there all their lives?

Paisley is dead.
If they had a vote, how many in NI would vote to join the Republic and stay in the EU?

That’s something for them to answer. We’ ll never know the answer down here.

We could have a guess at what they wanted by looking at how they voted about Brexit.

2 Likes