Brownlow Night 2019

Heppell had an excellent patch and is a noted vote getter. Wouldn’t rule him out of top votes at the club.

2 Likes

He missed a lot of games, thats why im ruling him out.
He will be third.

I expect Tippa to poll some of votes, especially against Brisbane might get 2 or 3 votes there. 7 goals

I could see Zac polling pretty well, we are that mid table team, 12 wins, not heaps of others taking votes off (Bar some Tippa individual brilliance) Zac was our most consistent by a long way.

WHO IS READY FOR CLEAVAGE!!!

2 Likes

Whom cares.

Probably a bit lippy towards them. Umpires crave respect and reward it.

They are only human after all. Or are they?

1 Like

Yeah but he’s no good.

None of our mids are.

Stats don’t tell the full story

Sack Dodoro

1 Like

Dodoro likes the little people. Midfield bulls? They are all too slow.

Whom cares.

5 Likes

Saad should get amongst it but probably won’t.

3 Likes

spot on

I love Brownlow night.

It’s a shitshow that’s dragged out far too long, focuses far too much on what the WAGS are wearing and is a complete midfielders award, BUT… it’s awesome.

Reminds me of being a kid and staying up late with my grandma watching it. Absolutely loved watching Jobe win it and can’t wait till we have someone in contention again.

6 Likes

Dangerfield vs Tim Kelly will be an interesting battle

1 Like

Seriously Cripps is still at 13s. I’m loading up

Back half of the year was really inconsistent and don’t think Carlton won enough games IMO.

Then again I struggle to see how tf Dangerfield is such a short priced favourite as well.

1 Like

Pineapple dropped on Cripps.

■■■■ Carlton

Parish to be our 2nd highest Vote Getter with between 8-10 in another forgettable count for Bomber Supporters.

Zac will get approx 13.
Shiel, Saad, McGrath around the 6/7 vote mark.

Edit, forgot about Tippa who will certainly poll BOG’s for 2 games, and some other 1’s.

I was surprised too, but he kicked 27 goals and averaged 25+ disposals in a team that finished top 4, that’ll always put you in the frame.

1 Like

Our top vote getter will have 5 votes