Brownlow talk.. Will Hurley poll? and who will be the "Don" and bat above their average?

Who is everyones tip and roughie to win the Brownlow this year?
Brownlow winner Priddis
Top 3 Fyfe, Priddis and Mitchell
Smokey Goldstein
Best of Essendon Hurley

All the money is coming in on Fyfe, but I just think, like last year, he will be pipped at the line by someone like Goldstein who I would love to see get it. I voted on Priddis as it is midfielders medal really.

I’m on Dangerfield for the win.

Hurley is our most likely ‘highest voter’ but it’s a two horse race imo, and the other horse (Cale Hooker) is paying $11.

Rockliff is also paying $9 to lead Brisbane’s, and although Beams polls well, Rocky polls like a ■■■■.

Expect Cotchin to poll really well, because he always does.

Reckon Priddies will win.

I'm on Dangerfield for the win.

Hurley is our most likely ‘highest voter’ but it’s a two horse race imo, and the other horse (Cale Hooker) is paying $11.

Rockliff is also paying $9 to lead Brisbane’s, and although Beams polls well, Rocky polls like a ■■■■.

Really?
Hooker & Hurley polled 3 votes each last year (as did Rance, who was also AA). I’m not seeing many more this year. Brownlows aren’t won by the best tall on the ground in heavy losses.
They were, objectively, our best players of the year, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Stants, Heppell or Goddard polled, say, 5-8 votes and “won” the Essendon brownlow. In fact, Jobe owuldn’t be a bad bet, he had 2 pretty close to BOG performances in the first 4 weeks, might be enough.

Really?
Hooker & Hurley polled 3 votes each last year (as did Rance, who was also AA). I’m not seeing many more this year. Brownlows aren’t won by the best tall on the ground in heavy losses.
They were, objectively, our best players of the year, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Stants, Heppell or Goddard polled, say, 5-8 votes and “won” the Essendon brownlow. In fact, Jobe owuldn’t be a bad bet, he had 2 pretty close to BOG performances in the first 4 weeks, might be enough.

Yeah Nah, I understand how the Brownlow polls.

We didn’t win many games this year, and there are plenty of games we won’t poll at all.

Watson will get BOG against carlton, outside of that, Hurley and Hooker where best in our wins.

I don’t reckon Hepp will poll fark all.

My prediction for EFC top 5
11 Stanton
10 Heppell
9 Goddard
7 Hooker
6 Hurley

KPP don’t get votes.

Who is everyones tip and roughie to win the Brownlow this year? Brownlow winner Priddis Top 3 Fyfe, Priddis and Mitchell Smokey Goldstein Best of Essendon Hurley

All the money is coming in on Fyfe, but I just think, like last year, he will be pipped at the line by someone like Goldstein who I would love to see get it. I voted on Priddis as it is midfielders medal really.

Top 3: Priddis, Dangerfield, Fyfe/Mitchell tie.
Winner: Priddis
Smokeys: Cunnington, Hanneberry
Essendon: Heppell

My prediction for EFC top 5 11 Stanton 10 Heppell 9 Goddard 7 Hooker 6 Hurley

KPP don’t get votes.

And outside of the Dank half of 2012, neither do Stantons

Chucked 5 on Gaff @ 20-1 and a 5er on Neale to go top 5. I’m a serious punter.

This would be my top 5 Bombers for the Brownlow:

8 Heppell
5 Hooker
5 Hurley
5 Stanton
4 Watson

J Kennedy (Syd) DARK HORSE

Really?

Yeah Nah, I understand how the Brownlow polls.

We didn’t win many games this year, and there are plenty of games we won’t poll at all.

Watson will get BOG against carlton, outside of that, Hurley and Hooker where best in our wins.

I don’t reckon Hepp will poll fark all.

The wig alone is good for 11 votes.
J Kennedy (Syd) DARK HORSE

Racist

Dangerfield to win.
Dangerfield, Goldstein and Mitchell top 3.
Armitage the smokey.
Heppell to top our voting.

1st - Hannebery
2nd - Goldstein
3rd - Fyfe/Danger
EFC - Stanton

Brownlow winner- Fyfe
Top 3- Fyfe, Priddis and Mitchell
Smokey- Armitage
Best of Essendon- Heppell and Goddard to tie

Brownlow winner Fyfe
Runner ups Sam Mitchell, Dangerfield
Smokey - Goldstein

1. Dangerfield
  2. Fyfe
  3. Hannebery

EFC most votes - Stants

Fyfe will win because he should have last year.

The man to watch for this year's #BrownlowMedal? http://t.co/QiEvD05Qr9 Our players say it's got to be @obriennick10 pic.twitter.com/Tl7navqtaq

— Essendon FC (@EssendonFC) September 27, 2015

@EssendonFC thanks guys must have been my running dash of half back and big biceps