Brownlow talk.. Will Hurley poll? and who will be the "Don" and bat above their average?

Fyfe will win because he should have last year.

agree. Normally if a player doesn’t poll as well as they should of the previous year, the umps make for it the next year

Fyfe to win
Heppell our top polling player

Most outrageous wag get up will be…

More importantly, who’s partner should we keep an eye out for on the red carpet?

Edit: always Sameolds sidetracking the thread minutes before I can.

Finally recognition

I didn't actually know who Priddis was until last year.
H

Neither did Nat Fyfe

Brownlow drinking game.
When jobe watson polls a vote sign a waiver and then drink a shot a friend makes without checking whats in it

If carlton does anything remotely skilfull in the round high lights drink

If dayne beams polls a vote drink a jim beam.

NAT THE KNIFE FYFE.

Josh Kennedy from the Swans will win it.

1. Danger
  2. Hannebery
  3. Priddis

Reckon Fyfe missed too much footy in the second half of the year, which is a shame as he deserves it.

Very Smokey Smokey: Bont

1st - Todd Goldstein
2nd - Nat Fyfe
3rd - Sam Mitchell

Smokey - Mitch Wallis

Best of the Bombers - Hurls.

1st Priddis 25 votes
2nd Fyfe
3rd Neale

Essendon:
Stanton - Heppell 5 votes

Best bet:

Scott Thompson most votes at Adelaide. ooooooo

I backed Hogan (rising star) into Mitchell (Brownlow) after round 14. Since then Mitchell became one of the biggest flogs in football so despite a potentially huge collect, I no longer want him to win.

I backed Stanton for most EFC votes.

hes been a flog since that grandfinal where he lined up players in 2008 every ■■■■■■■ centre bounce.

I backed Hogan (rising star) into Mitchell (Brownlow) after round 14. Since then Mitchell became one of the biggest flogs in football so despite a potentially huge collect, I no longer want him to win.

I backed Stanton for most EFC votes.

hes been a flog since that grandfinal where he lined up players in 2008 every ■■■■■■■ centre bounce.

100% correct - Has been corking players since 2008, yet the media want you to believe it only entered his game in 2015.

Stabby in the dark tip: Baguley to poll more than Hurley

…big call I know, but there it is

1. Danger 2. Hannebery 3. Priddis

Reckon Fyfe missed too much footy in the second half of the year, which is a shame as he deserves it.

Very Smokey Smokey: Bont

lolz@Bont

My tip: Baguley to poll more than Hurley

…big call I know, but there it is

That’s not an outrageous call, actually.

Fyfe will win because he should have last year.

This.

Gil the Dill told his brother that the he’ll know the Brownlow result at 8.15pm. Probably already knows the Grand Final result also.

Fyfe to hang on from Dangerfield and Goldstein
Stants best EFC

Hope Gil McLacklan falls off the stage and breaks his face and they give him a face transplant with a cat.