Brownlow votes

Rd 4:

1. Hep 2. McPharlin 2. Johnson

Hepp got one! Knew it.

Far out I wish they just did the votes, none of this other bullshit they add in to the broadcast.

Woot. On track. Now for a sneaky one against the pies or dogs and a BOG against the lions please

Woot. On track. Now for a sneaky one against the pies or dogs and a BOG against the lions please

BOG against the dogs and Lions and 2 vs Wood.
Cmonnnnn.

Are you guys looking at stats ? If not you have amazing memories.

Woooo. Eat it nay Sayers

Hepp only got 1 v collingwood? Fuccck off. Deserves 2.

Dyson doing it one vote at a time.

By the way… suck on that Champion Data. Heppell reached your “prediction” after 6 rounds. Your “data” ain’t worth ■■■■!

how come there is a 4 next to dois? he's on more than 4 right?

Are you guys looking at stats ? If not you have amazing memories.

I've been arguing the toss on this for a few weeks now here so yes I have gone back and looked at stats

The brownlow tonight is the first time I have been able to watch something football related and just enjoy it for what it is, no agenda's, no vitriol, no ASADA, its just completely about the players and cleavage.

how come there is a 4 next to dois? he's on more than 4 right?

Yes he is on 4 just feels like more because he has polled in games people said he wouldn't

Heppell is gonna win.

I’m going early.

The brownlow tonight is the first time I have been able to watch something football related and just enjoy it for what it is, no agenda's, no vitriol, no ASADA, its just completely about the players and cleavage.

Until heppell gets robbed, then ■■■■ those carnts.

And Hamish McLachlan interviewing small children....

so cringe worthy, Channel 7 needs to die.

Hep has 4 more than the afl's predictor which had him finishing with 17.

Ablett has one more than the predictor which has him with 22.

Selwood right on par - expected to get 23.

It's going to be a freaking close one.

That was really awkward. 

Im thinking it will be Heppell & Selwod tie on 24 with Ablett 22

Hepp will get 3 in the next round.