Brownlow - Who will Bruce creep on in 2018?

Is Pendlebury going to get a complex?! People are now groaning whenever they say his name.

Stop with the silly pause!

BRUCE BANTER

7 Likes

From reddit:
“How ■■■■ would the West Coast function be? Imagine suiting up with your colleagues to watch the Brownlow on TV completely sober whilst being in constant danger of being interviewed by Basil”

lol

16 Likes

Think im safe now. Thank fark because i cant fast for an hour let alone the whole of Ramadan

3 Likes

S . . . . . . . . . . hut up Gil

1 Like

Roaming Brian > Prowling Bruce

2 Likes

CLUG

“As the Swans celebrate Alex Johnson’s inspirational comeback”

Hooo boy

2 Likes

Should have been all over an hour ago way too much padding out. Cut out the filler chit chat and just do the votes with a few match highlights.

Maybe they could interview somebody in between the 2-vote, and the 3-vote?

You mean the way they used to do it, back when everyone used to like it? That’s crazy talk

2 Likes

Grundy looks like a drama teacher

4 Likes

Looks like a cross between Clark Kent and Lois Lane

1 Like

Imagine you’ve got all your lines lined up and you wanna enjoy that party in the toilet, but you have to wait 6 hours for that corrupt c0ckhead spaz Gil/Dutton to finish his look at me you povo ■■■■■ show.

1 Like

But we all want know what time of the day the 2003 winner to a ■■■■ during the count! How’d we go on without that

1 Like

Now you bring it up I have been wondering what thoughts Clayton Oliver or Scott Wynd might have on tonight’s proceedings

1 Like

I’m gonna watch that show just to see what 100 sub-public showbiz types simultaneously competing for attention looks like.

3 Likes

WALL OF 100 JUDGES

He’s reminding me of Lenny when they’re reading out the votes image

5 Likes