Brownlow - Who will Bruce creep on in 2018?

Did not realise he’s the son of Barry Mitchell

If you haven’t lost enough money on the Brownlow there is now the Grand Final.

2 Likes

Something I learned tonight is that Big Money Ma$e is pretty funny on Twitter

" Just thinking of running for PM. I have the same amount of political experience the US president had and just like other Australian politicians I have the opportunity to be kicked out for having citizenship in another country. #AnythingIsPossible"

Wouldn’t be the first Mason in the job

1 Like

Unbelievable to think he was gifted to the Hawks for peanuts… all the focus on JOM and in the meantime they are stealing the star…

Was crazy at the time and still crazy…

Gaff up until he was suspended still didn’t poll well… some big coin lost there for punters.

Goodnight all

5 Likes

Yep, the Swans are fkn idiots.
He was good in that GF and was building nicely.

Should have demanded a Pick well in the Top 10 (or equivalent).
Longmire didn’t like him, and they fluffed up their cap, so they took Pick 13 or 14.
D*ckheads !!!

1 Like

Which one of his 30 goals from within the goal square against us is that?
They all blend into one another after awhile

4 Likes

Swings and roundabouts- Hawks were stupid for letting Kennedy go IMO.

I don’t think it was obvious when the Hawks let Kennedy go that he was going to be a star.

Every Blitzer would have posted after the Mitchell trade that the Hawks got a bargain.
Of course, he’s benefited from being the main man (inside), which has resulted in these extraordinary disposal numbers.

1 Like

That was ANZAC day 2014 i’m pretty sure.
The world seemed like a good place at qtr time in that game and ■■■■■■ half an hour later

1 Like

So who won it?

Some Hawthorn prick.

Did Josh green end up winning?

1 Like

Mitchell barely gets a touch and yet wins a brownlow. Meanwhile Mitch brown barely poles a vote. Pllllease.

I would love to have seen Siccily win it or maybe paupalo given they are my role models.

Far out, i mean how many times did mitchell get over 50 possessions?

and how did anthony “long time to dispose of the footy” not get a vote against collingwood? he was instrumental in 3 goals from HTB decisions.

Don’t do drugs, mkay. Drugs are bad.

3 Likes

Unbelievable to think that Horse Longmire could be so pigheaded and force him out. Actually that’s very believeable…

When do we go from “that jack Higgins is a refreshingly authentic fellow” to “wow Higgins really is ■■■■■■■ stupid”?

FWIW, I’ve always thought he was just an imbecile.

1 Like

I was taking the ■■■■ last night when i said he was on the pingas. I just watched it again and i absolutely believe it to be true.