Buddygate

Ok turns out i was wrong
stats wise his best years were 15-16

2009 was his best year goals wise at the crows 55 goals and 46 in 2010 at crows too
best he managed at swans was 44 in 2015 (but was played more in the ruck and had more hit outs).

2013 - 2015 he had mike pyke and or Mumford as the main ruck

2016 He was the main ruck with naismith/sinclair as support

2017 He was busted

1 Like

I’d be torn. Emotionally and physically.

1 Like

You did so.

1 Like

Ironically, its a good thing for the future of Sydney that Buddy is out. It means when they do get some inside 50s, they will kick the ball to the advantage of some of their young forwards who generally have to hang around like dogs waiting for Buddy’s leftovers.

I guess you’d just have to hope it’s a very small room

1 Like

Wouldn’t be too small if Serena is in it

3 Likes

No, by AFL orchestrated I mean that he who lives by the COLA, dies by the COLA.

They shouldn’t have been in a position to afford him, but the AFL made sure they could.

3 Likes

It will be farking funny if they can’t get out of it, would be a noose around their neck for next few years.

As a free agent the contract was put in place to essentially price Hawks out of matching

And IIRC the AFL said it has to remain in cap even if he finishes up early.

1 Like

That’s not very nice.

She’d make a man out of you.

Do they?

Their 22 & unders look ordinary to me.

Heeney, Mills big yeses.
Florent & Papley are decent players, Hayward is OK but doesn’t look like taking the next step.

Ryan Clarke, Melican and Ronke are IMHO ordinary.

The other 10 or so have only played about 40 games between them.

roast-swan

1 Like

Tasty.

Not convinced on Mills yet. Was sensational in his first season off HB, hadn’t really progressed into the midfield as he should have. Perhaps if they decide to groom the youngsters maybe now he will move into the middle and be the player we expected him to be.

2 Likes

I hope everyone scavenges them until they are left with barebones & Buddy.

1 Like

No.

But he’s a good player even with that being the case.

Their tall stocks, in particular, look shot.

(Excuse my yaco, but…) I said Mills hadn’t progressed as you’d like a few weeks ago.
I’ve seen him a couple of times since that comment and I’d like to amend it to looking dead-set ordinary.
You’d give him a break coming back from injury, but he’d want to start showing better than he has soon.

Essendon would offer O Fantasia + their next 1000 1st round draft pick for C Mills.

Wouldn’t offer McNeice with the way Mills has played this year.

1 Like

Next 2000 1st round draft picks.

Our 2000 1st round draft pick - James Davies.

2 Likes