Buddygate

http://the-flack.com/2013/10/swans-no-dicks/

Swans Amend “No Dickheads” Player Code
Posted October 1, 2013 by Ares in Sport

Sydney_Swans_Home_Guernsey_Front_Logo_La
Media Release

Important Amendment to Sydney Swans&nbsp;<em>“No Dickheads”</em>&nbsp;Code

The Sydney Football Club today announced an important amendment to the â€œNo Dickheads” player code, in order to make it consistent with recruiting free agent Lance Franklin.

Sydney Coach John Longmire said the player code would now be referred to as the â€œSome Dickheads, Preferably One, But Sometimes Two or Three” policy to better reflect the make-up of the Swans‘ playing list.

“We are pleased that Lance Franklin has expressed an interest in coming to the Sydney Swans,” Longmire said.

“In order to facilitate this trade and ensure Buddy feels welcome at our club, we have made an important amendment to our â€˜No Dickheads‘ player code.

“From today, the Sydney Football Club now has a â€˜Some Dickheads‘ policy. We‘re looking at having at least one, but sometimes up to two or three dickheads on our playing list each season.”

Longmire said the amendment had been drawn up in the first half of the 2013 season.

“We had recruited Kurt Tippett and he was suspended for the first half of the season due to contract irregularities,” he said.

“Kurt is a bit of a ■■■■■■■■, so we threw him this piece of work – and he did a sterling job coming up with our new â€˜Some Dickheads‘ player code. I should also pay tribute to Rhyce Shaw who also really put in on this project.”

Longmire said the “Some Dickheads” player code was, in fact, more consistent with the Swans‘ history.

“We‘ve carried our fair share of dickheads over time. We had Dermott Brereton up here for seven games in the ‘94 season. He was a ■■■■■■■■ then and he‘s still a massive ■■■■■■■■,” Longmire said.

“But our catalogue of dickheads runs far deeper than this, probably kicked off with Warwick Capper who is a Hall-of-Fame calibre ■■■■■■■■.

“We‘ve had Peter Filandia, Adam Heuskes, Anthony Rocca, Peter Everitt.

“I‘d include Plugger, Barry Hall and David Rhys-Jones, but I‘m pretty sure they could all take me. I‘ll leave others to make that point.”

Longmire said the new â€œSome Dickheads” code would be more highly targeted than it had been in the ‘80s and ‘90s.

“For a while there, Sydney would take any ■■■■■■■■ we could lay our hands on. Then in the 200s, we went cold turkey on dickheads,” Longmire said.

“Now – according to the code drawn up Kurt and Rhyce – we will only target dickheads who are either: capable of kicking more than 50 goals a season; or whose recruitment sticks it up GWS or Eddie Maguire. Although I think Rhyce is over-cooking it a bit with the Eddie Maguire condition.”

Current ■■■■■■■■-listed players at the Sydney Swans are: Kurt Tippett and Rhyce Shaw.

“Adding Buddy to our ■■■■■■■■-listed players, means we have a full complement of them. This rules us out of recruiting Heath Shaw and Eddie Betts. It also prevents us from dealing with Ralph Carr in any way.”

It's "No ■■■■■■■■S"

They're allowed to have one.

Micky O ---

Allegedly.

not sure that he did, didnt he just rub one out while someone else was breaking the law?

It's "No ■■■■■■■■S"

They're allowed to have one.

They now have two. Mcglynn and buddy.

not sure that he did, didnt he just rub one out while someone else was breaking the law?

He likes to watch.

He likes to watch.

Allegedly his brother and some mates.

He likes to watch.
Allegedly his brother and some mates.
The mates just happened to be other AFL footballers. Interesting they were never charged but paid $200k to settle the matter

You watch Sydney go to the AFL for a special dispensation in 5 years when he's cactus. 

I wonder which betting agency will run a book on just that.  Its bound to happen before the end of his contract and Sydney will go to the AFL and ask them for a top up.  AFL have made a rod for their own back.

I kept waiting for Buddy or the swans to scoff at the reports of the 9 year deal. Then it became clear it was true. 

Why are Sydney so desperate? Wouldn't 7 years get it across the line, six even?

9 years? Why don't they just offer him a $100 Billion?  

This is the weirdest Footy story of the year, and thanks to our ugly mess, it went completely undetected. 

It was so ridiculous no one would try to match it.

To be fair, Buddy never disputed he contacted them after the 2012 grand final. He said he didn't make the final decision until after the 2013 grand final.

I don't believe he hadn't already made a decision, but he never claimed he only contacted them recently.

It was only procastination.

Not bitter at all  :lol:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Used-AFL-player-Buddy-Franklin-/251363010342?pt=AU_Sport_AFL_Memorabilia&hash=item3a86672726&clk_rvr_id=538230421034#viTabs_0

looks like the fairy state hasn't taken its time having a profound effect on old mate lancelot

x350.jpg

They are the biggest pupils I’ve ever seen.

looks like the fairy state hasn't taken its time having a profound effect on old mate lancelot

x350.jpg

x350.jpg

Looks like the guy from League of Gentleman

49052.gif

Aparantly he is ■■■■■■■■ Kate Upton now

Aparantly he is ■■■■■■■■ Kate Upton now anybody who breathes

fixed

Aparantly he is ■■■■■■■■ Kate Upton now

Is that true... please don't be true... sauce?

prick will be on Neighbours soon.