Bulldogs Logo

whens EFC new one coming?

im not a fan of the current one, and you sure as **** could make a pretty aggressive looking bomber

i like the current efc one but i really hope they scrap skeeta. awful mascot.

the bulldogs logo looks good!

the kids like skeeta. he's pretty well known now. who would you replace him with?

personally, i think our current logo is rubbish.

whens EFC new one coming?

im not a fan of the current one, and you sure as **** could make a pretty aggressive looking bomber

i like the current efc one but i really hope they scrap skeeta. awful mascot.

the bulldogs logo looks good!

the kids like skeeta. he's pretty well known now. who would you replace him with?

personally, i think our current logo is rubbish.

something like one of these:

4208-weg-essendon-bombers-premiers.jpg

also this one is especially good too

bombers-9.jpg

No.

wheres the 14?

No.

No

I like our current one a lot and think it has held up remarkably well for something made almost 20 years ago. So I am neither here or there in terms of feeling we need to update it. Getting a proper re-brand is not cheap too. And like someone else previously said, we are probably footing the bill for WB as god knows they don't have the money for something surplus like this.
However, if we did look at re-branding I like these ideas...

essendonlogo.png

Who could forget…

I should also state though that given we have always been represented by a bomber plane that we should probably still stick with that. I just like the angle the above designers have taken with 'Bombers'.

Where’s the one that’s a bomber with teeth sitting down with a bent nose cone?

Is that Brisbane Bombers team still going ahead?

mosquito-1.png

No, by the way!

No
No
No
No
No
No
and No

holy hell what is wrong with you people. 

I DONT LIKE SKEETA!!!

At least it's the old skeeta

Unless they actually come up with something that's better, it shouldn't be touched. Changes should be for the better, not worse.

I kind of like the current one but have always disliked the fact that it's pointing down.
Especially over the past 10 years or so when we've performed so poorly...it's like we're diving to the bottom of the ladder.

Our logo is great, don’t break what isn’t fixed… Or something similar. Someone mentioned there were other options before we took the current one? Was before my time, did it go to a vote or something?

I have an old Essendon tee shirt with a bomber logo on it. I don't wear it anymore cos the limage is flaking. The bomber is a Lancaster bomber from WWII and it looks ■■■■■■ fantastic. A bit of real heritage and history, better I think than some  generic jet.