Caption Comp - Nick O'Brien Edition

You’re a NOB.

“So you drive your elbow in here and then grab the jumper on the opposite collar with your hand, then you can make them do the dance of the jumper punched!”

I do not want a tonguey right now

"Who the fark are you? "

Hird: Take it easy mate. I didn’t make up the name Nob. Thats what everyone calls you.

Now Nick, this is how cheating little ■■■■■■ like Puopolo will try to milk frees with self inflicted head highs, just be wary of that, & if you get caught out, try to make it count & make the fcukers ears ring till next week ok?

“Jeezus Sammy I remember you being a bit harder at the pill than that. Have a crack!”

"Jeezus Sammy I remember you being a bit harder at the pill than that. Have a crack!"

‘Hey Sammy, has your head lost weight?’

"Jeezus Sammy I remember you being a bit harder at the pill than that. Have a crack!"

‘Hey Sammy, has your head lost weight?’

'Good to have you back Sammy, I didn't even think that tackle was that bad, how many weeks did you get?'

Seriously Nick. I absolutely guarantee some idiot on a forum will make a caption contest out of this.

“Are you Brendan Lee?”

Why the fk are people calling you Sammy???

"Are you Brendan Lee?"

No no Hirdy. I don’t even know who Brendan Lee is.
Was he that actor who died filming that movie The Crow or something? Bruce Lee’s son?
Sorry mate, I really don’t know who you’re talking about.