Caracella - coming or staying for 2019?

Succession plan

2 Likes

3 Likes

Blake’s coming home.

1 Like

Would be a great pick up, confirming EFC as the paramount destination club.

‘The Neeld Role’

2 Likes

No reason that couldn’t be the case.

Jerking off now that his dream has become reality? Only need wallis to come to essendon now to get the quinella.

2 Likes

This changes everything

2 Likes

General Richardson on the march

8 Likes

We could get Shane Crawford as tackling coach

4 Likes

Premierships.

2 Likes

Is Caracella gonna leave for yet another Assistant role?

Surely he is the next guy to get a senior job? (Unless he doesn’t want one, of course.)

1 Like

Sounds like more of a Shelbyville idea

12 Likes

Or it’s succession planned

Woosh has 2yrs to run on contract. If we won flag next year I reckon he’d forego final year.

We will be right up amongst it over next few years and then should be sustained period for us with all the class youth we have.

Which would be very enticing for any coach as opposed to trying to pick up a bottom dweller

I believe we certainly had the feelers out from very early in the season but i have no idea whether we will succeed in getting him.

4 Likes

Still waiting for Stringer to sign.

5 Likes

You can just imagine the cries of “boys club” and subsequent weird, relentless attacks for no more reason than someone very talented going back to the club they got a start at.

I have actually never got over how we turfed him.

7 Likes

My mate is adamant. When I say I’m unconvinced, it’s because he doesn’t have an unblemished record when it comes to tip-offs. However, he did tell me about Dan Richardson coming across well before it was announced. He was bleeding about it at the time, and he’s less than thrilled about Caracella too.
We’ll see I guess…

1 Like

Finally we’ll bring in a former club favourite and a coach from a recent premier to fix everything and shortcut our way to success what could possibly go wrong.

25 Likes