Caracella now at The Hangar

I’m looking forward to next season when this new game plan springs into action when we’re 3-7

27 Likes

But we have a Tippa already. Does that count?

1 Like

Great news. Have not been able to look at anything footy wise this week til now. Welcome home Blake. One of my favourites.

3 Likes

Worsfold on hearing the news…

10 Likes

1 Like

Can’t believe Nino is not here to enjoy this. He mentioned Caracalla in every second post. And that’s a lot of posts.

15 Likes

I’m pretty sure he’s here somewhere.

1 Like

i have no idea if he can coach or not.

BRING HIM IN.

1 Like

You think Woosha wouldn’t have been consulted on this hire?? Habib please…

5 Likes

Blake running to Essendon:

19 Likes

By the way he looks way way older (greyer) than I expected! Surely life couldn’t have been too stressful with all those premierships.

He has to drive down Punt Rd everyday for work. I’m surprised he even has hair left.

11 Likes

I’m hoping that he is coming in as coach in waiting and Woosha will teach him the ropes and he can develop a good rapport with players before taking over the reins in 2021. I imagine it’s all quite amicable as I’m pretty sure woosha has every intention of going back to WA at the end of next year.

Haha, this is what I keep thinking.

2 Likes

Blake who???

Seriously though, how many flag Blake win?

Was it one or 2 at the lions? Was he at the pies 2010? Did he visit anywhere between Geelong and Richmond?

can I just say YAY!!!

1 Like

He won a premiership with us and Brisbane while he was playing, and was part of the 2011 Geelong and 2017 Richmond premiership coaching panels.

He has been involved in successful team cultures his entire career. If you actually look at his career timeline, it’s incredible.

4 Likes

Richmond fans in Bigfooty are calling us cheats for annouceing this while the season is going on. They are also throwing Blake under the bus saying he wasn’t that good.

19 Likes

How exciting! Welcome back Bloke!