Carnage Squad Q2/3 Reunion - Saturday

Dude covered in Essendon tatts and donning a 16ft homemade scarf rocks up to the grog squad before the game yesterday and yells "CARNAGE"......
Was lucky enough to get a run down on the history of the Carnage squad straight from the horses mouth.

Are you able to elaborate on the history?

I have had the honour of sitting with Carnage at Essendon games a couple of times in the past.

The man is a legend. He practically never gets thrown out.

(I can't make that guarantee if its a Richmond game though)

Dude covered in Essendon tatts and donning a 16ft homemade scarf rocks up to the grog squad before the game yesterday and yells "CARNAGE"......
Was lucky enough to get a run down on the history of the Carnage squad straight from the horses mouth.

Don't keep it all to yourself ,  of couse, if your were made to take a vow of silence on this, then OK, mums the word.  :P

Don't keep it all to yourself , of couse, if your were made to take a vow of silence on this, then OK, mums the word. :P

I am not worthy.
If by one day you cross paths with a man that has tatt of Ned Kelly wearing an Essendon jumper on his forearm, you need to scratch your nose twice, tap your left elbow and then say Fark Carlton.......do that and your in.😉

Don't keep it all to yourself , of couse, if your were made to take a vow of silence on this, then OK, mums the word. :P

I am not worthy.
If by one day you cross paths with a man that has tatt of Ned Kelly wearing an Essendon jumper on his forearm, you need to scratch your nose twice, tap your left elbow and then say Fark Carlton.......do that and your in.

What side of the nose ?
C'mon man, the details are important !

I am not worthy.
If by one day you cross paths with a man that has tatt of Ned Kelly wearing an Essendon jumper on his forearm, you need to scratch your nose twice, tap your left elbow and then say Fark Carlton.......do that and your in.
What side of the nose ?
C'mon man, the details are important !

Whatever side Hirdy scratches.

2-2 draw
2 security guards taken out... while the boys in blue eventually took control. Most of the carnage squad was forced to watch out the end of the game at the cricketers (where they've luckily forgotten my "lifetime ban").

And George upstairs probably had to face the big guy after snotting Gabrielle when he made a "Go Blues!" during the last qtr:)

The old Carnage Squad of the 1990s.

You know who you are.

You know where.

Tomorrow's game.

CARNAGE!

I'm guessing one of these guys is the guy that (always seemed to) wear a red and black flannel shirt that sat up top deck of the southern stand early 90's that would start drinking beer around about halftime during the reserves?

I want in

The Tristan Cartledge Squad?

Had to chuckle at his “still a legal chance Carlton” gibes.

I used to sit near those guys when I was a kid. From memory carnage is a millwall man too.

I used to sit near those guys when I was a kid. From memory carnage is a millwall man too.

Had the Millwall beanie On yesterday, made point of it.

Good man. Not many of us around!

Had the Millwall beanie On yesterday, made point of it.
Might have been Alan_Noonan

What !!! NO Black Beanie ???

sure it WAS Carnage ?? ;)

Carnage go finals Saturday?

I am not worthy.

you mean like this?

van-buren-boys-o.gif

Carnage go finals Saturday?

Cushy seats.  Middle tier.  Carnage Squad reunion is a once in a generation event (I enjoy being allowed to watch the last quarter of games these days... I'm old and bring my kids).