Absolutely exhausting…

5 Likes

TBC & Zaka happy with that win

Oh deary me, the Lions are going to bend us over next week

1 Like

Yep McKenna was terrible

Don’t deserve 5 spot and playing finals putrid team

2 Likes

Walk away with the win… they brought us down to their standard…

Stewart in next week for Lav. Shame really cause he was starting to play good footy
Not sure about Smith & Gleeson today.
They were both below average. Probably preserver with both.

I would love to see Zerk come in if Gleeson goes out. Depends on the size of the Lions forwards.

2 Likes

That was a putrid mess with no redeeming qualities. We took on a winless team with a percentage of 50, who lost two of their best players by half time, and only questionable umpiring helped us pratfall over the line.

I’m used to stomping around the place fuming after a spiritless loss like last week. But if I’m this ■■■■■■ off after a win, what the hell is the point of watching footy?

29 Likes

Unbelievable talent.

never in doubt

3 Likes

Towner cops it a bit on here but he was really good today. Does so much things that he doesn’t get stats for. Toughest player we have had on our list for a long time. ■■■■■■■ love him.

24 Likes

Typical performance against a bottom side. We will never go anywhere as a club unless we bury these lower teams. Very tough next four games coming up.

1 Like

What the fk does it take for you lot to be happy with your favourite footy club winning a game?

Great performances from our young lads today.

26 Likes

Ban worthy suggestion

6 Likes

A fair amount of sooking here. Adelaide better than their record shows and we beat them at home.

We need to fix our forward line. Smack needs a rest and I think Townsend as well. Laverde is the only one that looked likely

5 Likes

Shithouse but a win is a win

52 Likes

And yet, here we are though. Take what you can. Onto the next.

1 Like

Awful and expected.

4 Likes

Can’t quite believe they didn’t kick a goal in the end. They were lining up…

Zaka got 20 and I honestly don’t think I noticed one of them

6 Likes