Cars for the people

idx supposedly canned

2016 Camaro just launched.

They’ve ruined it. Too lumpy.

Yeah they went too much Transformer not enough retro.

What do you think of the new Dodge Challenger, in terms of retro looks, I reckon they’ve nailed it. But well never see them in RHD, so no 707hp stock cars.

Uploaded with Imgupr

What do you think of the new Dodge Challenger, in terms of retro looks, I reckon they’ve nailed it. But well never see them in RHD, so no 707hp stock cars.

Uploaded with Imgupr

Have you got another angle o that tinhill? From that angle I’d say it has the same fault as the original, in that the boot is too long, and throws the whole car visually out of balance. But that could just be that particular pic.

And too Transformer describes the Camaro perfectly.

Uploaded with Imgupr

Have you got another angle o that tinhill? From that angle I’d say it has the same fault as the original, in that the boot is too long, and throws the whole car visually out of balance. But that could just be that particular pic.

See what you mean. Boot is longer than most coupes. I assume it’s to fit the ballast your gonna need.

Uploaded with Imgupr

Uploaded with Imgupr

See what you mean. Boot is longer than most coupes. I assume it’s to fit the ballast your gonna need.

Uploaded with Imgupr

Ah, that’s a better angle. Yep, the ■■■■ is a bit long, but not over the top. The thing still balances out. Looks ok.
Reckon I could be tempted to swap my Mitsubishi for one :wink:

I hate that new Mitsubishi add, only because they are trying to change the nicname from “bitsaremissing” to “Mitsy”

I drive a Triton, and my ex wife’s name is Mitzy…

I hate those VW ads.

I hate that new Mitsubishi add, only because they are trying to change the nicname from "bitsaremissing" to "Mitsy"

Yeah, they annoy me too. No one has ever called a Mitsubishi a Mitsy. And I hope they never do.
I hate that new Mitsubishi add, only because they are trying to change the nicname from "bitsaremissing" to "Mitsy"

Yeah, they annoy me too. No one has ever called a Mitsubishi a Mitsy. And I hope they never do.

dads old magna was the boat.

It was always a contradiction, those Magna wagons. The steering was light and delicate, but the rest of the car turned slower than Ambrose as a midfielder.

why are there 5 door minis?

Same reason there are 5 door Golfs?
And Fiestas.
And Imprezas.
And Mazda 3’s.
Etc

It was the most requested feature. People wanted to ‘grow up’ with their mini when they had kids.

Personally I want the coupe in a 2 seater version so the boot has a bit more room!

most requested by heffe americans, they’re ruining everything, why does porsche have cayenne and panamera?

why are there 5 door minis?

Same reason there are 5 door Golfs?
And Fiestas.
And Imprezas.
And Mazda 3’s.
Etc

It was the most requested feature. People wanted to ‘grow up’ with their mini when they had kids.

Personally I want the coupe in a 2 seater version so the boot has a bit more room!

Took the wife’s Camry into the dealership for its service today, had a bit of a look around the yard whilst waiting and ended up buying a new Aurion Presara. No black ones in Australia currently but should get it in 6-8 weeks as they need to build one.

I was under the impression they built Aurions here.

What gives you the impression they build cars in Australia?
Took the wife's Camry into the dealership for its service today, had a bit of a look around the yard whilst waiting and ended up buying a new Aurion Presara. No black ones in Australia currently but should get it in 6-8 weeks as they need to build one.
Did they see you C M iling?
Yep they build them here. A new batch scheduled to be built in early August.
Took the wife's Camry into the dealership for its service today, had a bit of a look around the yard whilst waiting and ended up buying a new Aurion Presara. No black ones in Australia currently but should get it in 6-8 weeks as they need to build one.
Did they see you C M iling?

Well my wife wasnt when I came home and told her lol.
Wasnt from CMI though

What gives you the impression they build cars in Australia?
They do... for another two years.

It’s* here in Brisbane today.

*in AU we won’t get handbrake on the correct side, sequential indicators, small side mirrors, shaker sound system, upgraded infotainment system, V6, option, daytime running lights, active hood vents and of course we won’t get BURNOUT MODE. Half of those options are deemed illegal in Australia, the nanny state.

But yeah, other than that, I think this is my next car.