Cars for the people

But can I carbon fibre wrap my fuel tank cap

But can I carbon fibre wrap my fuel tank cap

Easy

Uploaded with Imgupr

Don’t we just get the crappy little eco four?

Don't we just get the crappy little eco four?

We get the ECOBOOST!!! straight out of the Focus for $45,000 plus orc & any options you might like pushing it up to over $50k for a 4 cyl coupe

We do get the 5 Ltr V8 option though

Daytime running lights = insta flog.

Don't we just get the crappy little eco four?

We get the ECOBOOST!!! straight out of the Focus for $45,000 plus orc & any options you might like pushing it up to over $50k for a 4 cyl coupe

We do get the 5 Ltr V8 option though

Then in 2017 I think it goes to a V6 twin turbo.

Burnout mode = Insta dandenong

But I can’t turn them off, they came with the car, i didnt ask for them, its a work vehicle…it’s not my fault

Brisbane now, so I think Logan or Springwood…

Brisbane now, so I think Logan or Springwood…

Fair enough.
Come to think of it, I’m Hobart now, so lets go Glenorchy.

And, whilst we didn’t get to test drive the lhD mustang, I did check out space in the back for kids.

PERFECT FIT!

why are there 5 door minis?

Same reason there are 5 door Golfs?
And Fiestas.
And Imprezas.
And Mazda 3’s.
Etc

why are there 5 door minis?

I reckon I see more (people getting pulled over for) burnouts in central Bayswater than anywhere else.
There’s cops who sit around there from 3:30 til 5 ish and they get a couple every day I reckon.

Genius gonna genius.

End of an era, the last Commodore has been revealed

6.2lt V8 putting out a meagre 304 Kw and 570 Nm of torques

I owned the first Commodore many years ago, a cream over brown two tone VB SLE with the old 5lt and I feel obliged to own the last one.

It is a good looking car, cant decide about the hood vents but otherwise I think I’ll get one just for old times sake

No choice, it came on my car.

And screw you!

End of an era, the last Commodore has been revealed

6.2lt V8 putting out a meagre 304 Kw and 570 Nm of torques

I owned the first Commodore many years ago, a cream over brown two tone VB SLE with the old 5lt and I feel obliged to own the last one.

It is a good looking car, cant decide about the hood vents but otherwise I think I’ll get one just for old times sake

I actually don’t mind the commodore. Certainly get plenty of bang for your buck, and in a straight line it goes pretty well. But are the diehards going to go for the ‘sound enhancer’ on the exhaust? And hold vents? I thought they were banned because of pedestrian safety of our nanny state.

It looks like it’s got a fat bottom lip.

Sound enhancer?
Legit?
So it goes “vroom vroom” to save the driver doing it and possibly losing concentration and forgetting to breathe?

Its not a sound enhancer on the exhaust its a bi modal exhaust system, the harder you press the go fast pedal the louder it gets as it opens up to let the gasses out faster, same system used by Ferrari*

*Ferrari system probably more sophisticated but the same idea