Cars for the people

The old nightclub line sales strategy.

There are underaged girls inside?

Probably not for everyone, but mightycarmods’ current series on supercharging a rover mini is so cool.

Heres part 1:

Yep. A seatbelt issue I believe.

Stunning machine though.

Will be amazing seeing this thing out on the roads when the get electricity down there in Tassie. What’s he using it for at the moment?

Gotten taken for a ride in one about 6 months ago. The acceleration is as impressive as the lack of noise. Hit the peddle and it just picks up pace, lots of it, without lag or drama, it just accumulates speed in a big hurry.

Got my car on Friday. Loving it :slight_smile:

Got my car on Friday. Loving it :)

Pics, or it didn’t happen… ;-p

I don’t know how to post them anymore :frowning:

I don't know how to post them anymore :(
No worries. In the comments box you use the icon that looks like a picture (square with green and a bit of red in it, if you hover your mouse pointer over it a box pops up with "Image"), click on it and then paste the Image URL to the picture into the pop up box.

Of course you need to have your picture uploaded to somewhere on the internets first though.

I dunno what I’m doing. It used to just past the image in here when I pasted the link.

Well that second link takes you to the pic.

That’s me driving it out :slight_smile:

just paste it, if it ends in .jpg/png/gif whatever it’ll auto embed.

I dunno what I'm doing. It used to just past the image in here when I pasted the link.

Em’s new car

Thanks mate :slight_smile:

Certain cars look good in white. That is one of them! Good choice.

Can confirm Ford Australia was allocated 4,000 Mustangs for 2016.

This is always good for a look.

Want to buy an SUV for the missus. Any recommendation for one < $40k. She likes the Honda HRV and CRV or the VW tiguana. Any other decent ones?

I dunno what I'm doing. It used to just past the image in here when I pasted the link.

Em’s new car

Not sure the rims are Greek enough em.
Want to buy an SUV for the missus. Any recommendation for one < $40k. She likes the Honda HRV and CRV or the VW tiguana. Any other decent ones?
Mazda CX3 or CX5 if you need more room.

Turbo diesels are worth if in the CX5 if you are doing more than 25,000kms per year or just like the extra poke.

Bought a turbo diesel CX5 on Friday, love it so far.