Cash Leagues SuperCoach 2019 League Options : (GF Winner Take All)

Good morning all,

Feedback received have posted another prize option, GF Top 8 Winner Take ALL
Other options still live !!

Option (H2H)

$20 entry (18 entrants)
Total Prize Pool $360

Grand Final Winner (Top 8) $360

$50 entry (18 entrants)
Total Prize Pool $900

Grand Final Winner (Top 8) $900

$100 entry (18 entrants)
Total Prize Pool $1800

Grand Final Winner (Top 8) $1800

Register interest for each comp want to be in and can start thread for each. So banter, updates can run for each comp
Code will PM’ed once interest messaged below

I’ll be in whatever cash league gets setup.

I have two mates interested too.

And my son too.

Ditto

Message for league codes, thanks !

Please include all 3 - PM details (codes/payment info)

Count me in whichever cash league is set up

Message for League codes ;

$20 Entry
Blitz 360 GF Win (Winner Take All)

1.Wing Man
2.Shiels_Shoulders

$50 Entry
Blitz 900 GF Win (Winner Take All)

1.Wing Man
2.Shiels_Shoulders
3.The Underdogs

$100 Entry
Blitz 1800 GF Win (Winner Take All)

1.Wing Man
2.Shiels_Shoulders

Call me devils advocate, but I’d issue a word of caution before handing over money to someone who joined Blitz a few days ago… and who’s first post is for a cash league who’s made 2 threads for it and also giving a link to another forum where he’s posted like 4 threads with no replies for the same league… and also another first time poster who’s just appeared who joined a day ago who’s first post is wanting payment details…

Not having a go, just seems suss.

Pm-ed you mate

Why PM when you can address it in the open forum?

Asked for PM too ask for your email address to send all details

My point is this.

I’m not accusing him of being a fraud…but I want well known, respected and trustworthy Blitzers to be careful. I don’t want to see good people scammed. You’re giving $100 to someone who created an account 3 days ago with no prior posting history? @fogdog @Jefferson @HurleyBurley @klawdy does this seem suss to you?

Look at the facts…Brand new poster posts his first post about a cash league with two new threads and a link in another thread to his cash league…also posts link to some other forum where he’s posted 5 new threads about the same cash league with no replies…seems awfully keen to start up a cash league himself?

Then brand new user for his first post…“Shiels_Shoulders” wants payment details in a random fantasy thread for a forum he just joined?

Like I said, not having a go, but I’d rather stick up for good Blitzers and be wrong then see people hand over $100 each and have this random ditch at end of year.

I’d interested in joining a cash league if it were set up by foggy or some other trusted Blitzer…

Obvious scam is obvious

Not a scam and dont appreciate it

Will run $50 comp for free entry

Will give payment to Crazy Bomber from myself

Not here for bad reputation, or to be accused

Will run the comp and earn earn your respect

I don’t want any payments, personal payslips, bank details, where you might work, know the fact you own your own house or anything you want to try and PM me and no I won’t be giving you my email address and nor do I want 15 desperate PM’s wanting to give information. Also who is this mysterious Shiels Shoulders poster that randomly joined for the purpose of this thread?

People, join at own risk. That’s all I’m saying.

Fair point made. I would rather join a cash league that has been established by a regular Blitzer.

I just re-created a bomberblitz supercoach league from last year 634184.

Invites have been sent but whoever can join.

is this a cash league?