Category B indigenous/multicultural rookies

no thanks.

LOL. Why?

no thanks.

LOL. Why?

i don’t think we could teach him to be vfl level by the time hes 30.

I’m all for it, guys that size are hard to find. If he played as a QB he would have very quick feet and be tough as nails.

We are just copying the Hawks premiership model. They pick Vickery, a player that doesn’t know how to play the game, and we find someone who doesn’t as well.

We are just copying the Hawks premiership model. They pick Vickery, a player that doesn't know how to play the game, and we find someone who doesn't as well.

Hawthorn have won zero premierships since Vickery has been there. FACT.

This is going to be the riot thread when we choose fewer no-hopers than some other teams, right?

This is going to be the riot thread when we choose fewer no-hopers than some other teams, right?

There aren’t enough people who care/know about this rule to have a riot. At most I’d expect a wheelie bin set on fire. Maybe an overturned Kia.

WILSON

Can he play the quarterback role?

We are just copying the Hawks premiership model. They pick Vickery, a player that doesn't know how to play the game, and we find someone who doesn't as well.

Hawthorn have won zero premierships since Vickery has been there. FACT.

And also none with Titchell and JOM. Their trading this year has been a disaster.

So, 2017 is here.

Who was this bloke a family member said was gonna be announced weeks ago?

1 Like

Austin Bradtke?

@s_k

@S_K
Thx

Are you able to share said individuals sports background?

Somehow I doubt we’re considering the indigenous tall for Cat B and Wilson. At least, I kind of hope not as I’m hoping we’ve got someone from our academy zone or within the rules we’re hoping to sneak in as a Cat B possibility.

You did realise that article is a year old, right?

2 Likes

Of course I did…

3 Likes

Rubbish…it’s from 19 minutes ago, not a year.

5 Likes

November 23, 2016 3:31pm

Thatsthejoke.