Celebrate! MATCH review

And still above Collingwood on the ladder.

Still freaking shaking.

Screw the media, screw Melbourne and screw Roosy!!!

I could only follow the game on BB, no radio coverage up here and we do not have Foxtel. What a great, great, win boys. Fantastic job today everyone. The walk must have been amazing, the game even better.

United we stand, like Janus, looking backwards and moving forward step by step.

It was streamed on the web. Pity you didnt know.

I almost cry lol. Great win.

Gwilt, Daniher , Zerrett, was amazing
Tippa, Ambrose, Jerrett Parish was good

Super gameplan by Woosha, that switch killed the Demons all game.

Gerard Healy sounded like he was off to find a length of rope and a chair.

FISTFISTFIST

A huge win for the whole Essendon family. Very proud today, well done boys.

4 quarters of great effort and pride in the jumper! The scenes of the march as well looked awesome! Well done ladies and gents, what a farking game.

Now which one of you bastards is chopping onions?

Outstanding. All of it, before the match, and the game itself. A lot of heart there, but some great skill too from our young tyros. One of my happiest days for quite a while. Justice.

Well that was a good result

Teared up!

The Merrett Bros LTD

Zerrett
32 Disp
3 Marks
8 Tackles
2 goals

Jerrett
28 Disp
10 marks
3 tackles
1 behind

Win is sweet. Truly amazing but results aren’t the full story. The march before the game, the heart, the passion, the effort, the tackling, the sheer guts, the Hocking signing… these are the steps our club needed and we nailed it.

So farking happy right now, enjoy blitzers and all bombers. United we stand.

Crowded! But look, they all know the words, even the new boys.

This is for everyone who has stood by us right through. #DonTheSash pic.twitter.com/UBOSncKFQF

— Essendon FC (@EssendonFC) April 2, 2016

What a win!

21 possessions. 15 marks for JD.

Huge day despite the wayward kicking.

Zaka was IMMENSE in that last quarter. Zerrett, Parish and Jerrett great all game.

woohoo!

Close to the happiest I’ve ever been after a win. Can’t quite believe it still. Epic commitment from everyone for the 4 quarters. Sure there’s room for improvement but have to enjoy celebrate this one.

Parish > Oliver

Take your rising star and jam it ya fat ranga.

Commentators almost barracking for us in the last quarter hasn’t happened since Tim Watson been in the commentating box after saga.

Great game.
Our boys wanted it more.
All our good players played well. The same can’t be said of the dees. Was a good contribution across the board