Census 2016

Can you just use a fake name?

I’m gonna use a Muslim name so I get plenty of attention once my privacy is destroyed.

I just did mine, truthfully, in less than 10 minutes. But I’m not one of you paranoid, tinfoil hat tosspots.

Can you just use a fake name?

I’m gonna use a Muslim name so I get plenty of attention once my privacy is destroyed.

Sounds good, … I’m gonna go with Ji Hadi, … see what happens.

I just did mine, truthfully, in less than 10 minutes. But I'm not one of you paranoid, tinfoil hat tosspots.

What did you put down for your ancestry? My heritage is Pictish and Hephthalite.

There’s five of us in this household, I just did mine in about 20 minutes.

I didn’t see any scary personal questions that the tax office, facebook, centerlink, all the rest don’t have already.

What I cant get over is how much people whinge about nothing.
Seriously! The mind boggles.

I just did mine, truthfully, in less than 10 minutes. But I'm not one of you paranoid, tinfoil hat tosspots.

What did you put down for your ancestry? My heritage is Pictish and Hephthalite.

I put in Rastafarian & Klingon

Is there a question regarding my lack of surprise that I can’t access the website?

FFS website

Since I did it truthfully, I wrote English (5/8) and Irish (3/8).

done, rather quick and boring.

You know you can write in any name you like…

Seriously just fill it in FFS. You probably give Facebook more personal info without thinking.

People still Facebook?

People still Facebook?

When they’re not on Grindr.

The site just crashed . It was going to happen .

Same, I can’t get in, what are we suppose to do?

People still Facebook?

When they’re not on Grindr.

Growlr FTW

I went for the kiss method and took the paper option all done and ready to post.

Anyone do any creative answering?

My kids speak a lot of languages.

My wifes place of work (a large building with lots of tenants ) does ‘Something dodgy’.

What a surprise that the thing everyone knew was going to happen, happened.

Same, I can’t get in, what are we suppose to do?

That’s funny - I project managed part of the system that hosted the 2006 census (target was 10% of responses online). All of the systems were in Australia and had hackers attempt to access it as part of security testing. Worked well - not idea what’s happened since, left IBM years ago.