CEO - Xavier "Drive Purposeful Innovation" Campbell — well… bye!

Pretty much

1 Like

yea thats right Im a troll.

Now, at what point do the members receive an explanation? Once they knock on your personal door to donate to the flight plan v.2?

1 Like

I want answers about why we resigned the coach.

1 Like

X gonna give you a slide deck that’s gonna smooth this all over.

3 Likes

Going to require some smooooth marketing skills to make this shitshow palatable.

Happy to cut costs, show the bottom line to Gil and get his promotion.

“Great game today by our great players. Well done guys to a great showing and a great effort, really good job guys. Really proud of you all for your great effort. It’s great that you play for essendon and great that you played a good game today. Great work”

I can’t for the life of me understand why there was such a rush to extend his contract. There were plenty of meek performances last year, not just the elimination.

The supporters deserve answers. I have seen very little evidence that Worsfold can coach the modern game, same with all of the assistants. They all seem bereft of ideas.

I think our playing list is reasonably solid and capable but have no idea how to implement the game plan… If there is one?

3 Likes

X gone very quiet on Twitter the past week

4 Likes

he will issue an apology shortly

3 Likes

Can anyone tell me who our chairman/president is? Anyone? An invisible man. Haven’t seen or heard from him in donkeys years. Don’t expect him to be Eddie, Kochie or Kennett but fk me, it wouldn’t kill him to communicate with the members once in a while.

6 Likes

I don’t think it ever works out well having board members commenting on football matters

And it’s Lindsay Tanner

4 Likes

I mentioned that in a thread a few days ago. Would be nice to hear something…even from a politician

Would have thought most successful CEOs in football had business backgrounds, not ■■■■■■■ marketing degrees

Or communicate with anyone.

They have all kinda backgrounds. My last CEO had a medical degree …practiced for a few years then did an MBA and completely changed fields.

He’s probably still drafting his reply to me

4 Likes

Nah mate… reply’s in the mail… he’s now working on the apology :wink:

1 Like

Does media interviews on what was wrong with the club and how he has reformed it.

wob will get it when choppsuey gets his ■■■■■■■ membership card.