CEO - Xavier "Drive Purposeful Innovation" Campbell — well… bye!

What a ■■■■ world. ■■■■■■■ betting agencies bankrolling a league that spouts politically correct crap at every opportunity. Disgusting.

3 Likes

Allegedly.

1 Like

In my personal opinion they’re dodgy as they come.

Ben Armafio, executive general manager customer relations, quit RV a few days ago.
He lasted longer at Norf.

Of all the dodgy bumps of yesterday, being reminded of this individual is clearly the most triggering to me…

Well, it was humpbump day.

Interesting as I was told that Gil was teaming back up with Fat Andy to get NT20 going.

1 Like

I was told they were starting a company together called ■■■■■-R-US, and were going on the speaking circuit, teaching people how to start dodgy companies designed to swindle people out of money and get away with it. Allegedly…

3 Likes

Man leave those poor horses alone. Let them run free far from their impish jockey tormenters

3 Likes

Theres a few of those lifestyle companies on the ASX.

Lucky organisation Racing Victoria…

IMG_7729

2 Likes

I don’t give the slightest of farks about horse racing, so if the RV gig keeps Gill away from footy forever now, it’s a fantastic appointment.

3 Likes

CEOs really do just keep failing upwards

4 Likes

Why would anyone sell their soul (given Gill probably doesn’t have one) to work for that sleaze organisation?

2 Likes

Wads of dough

2 Likes

Everyone has a price I guess.

Boy, did EFC pay the price for allowing X to masquerade as a CEO

I think financially he was good for us but he nullified all his good work by meddling in affairs beyond his skill set.

1 Like

X had a tough job taking over after the Saga. He would have been the Club delegate to AFL meetings as the sub for the Pres. It wasn’t in the club’s interest to speak out against AFL House at the time.
It was rumoured he was offered a job there with prospects of high promotion, but saw through it.

2 Likes

ok and?

1 Like