Ch-ch-changes v nobodies

I agree with Shaw. I think everyone would be ■■■■■■ off if laverde and francis got held back more and then got injured in the vfl and were out for the rest of the season not having played a full senior game the whole season. Get afl games in now, there is nothing to lose, its second half of the year they have had enough games in the vfl.

Apparently woosha said he won’t be looking to play Francis for at least another week

The Bombers look set to turn to Shaun McKernan to shoulder the ruck load this weekend against St Kilda with first-choice duo Matthew Leuenberger (knee) and Mark Jamar (hamstring/suspension) to be unavailable. Coach John Worsfold has already noted the Bombers won’t be looking at upgrading gun youngster Aaron Francis for a debut for at least another week, but Kyle Langford and Jayden Laverde are a chance to come into the side after solid displays at VFL level. Conor McKenna, too, was strong with 23 disposals and seven inside-50s, while James Polkinghorne and Jake Long continue to put their hands up for an AFL spot. - Callum Twomey

I can’t wait until next year when fans of other teams, commentators and idiot journalists opinionists harp on about how unfair it is that Essendon were allowed to keep Hartley, Brown and that Tipawoody guy.

Apparently woosha said he won't be looking to play Francis for at least another week

The Bombers look set to turn to Shaun McKernan to shoulder the ruck load this weekend against St Kilda with first-choice duo Matthew Leuenberger (knee) and Mark Jamar (hamstring/suspension) to be unavailable. Coach John Worsfold has already noted the Bombers won’t be looking at upgrading gun youngster Aaron Francis for a debut for at least another week,

1. but Kyle Langford and Jayden Laverde are a chance to come into the side after solid displays at VFL level
    . Conor McKenna, too, was strong with 23 disposals and seven inside-50s, while James Polkinghorne and Jake Long continue to put their hands up for an AFL spot. - Callum Twomey
  2. LAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Woosha pls

Gleeful Tippawoody BJ

Robert Shaw speaks for me from here on.

I can't wait until next year when fans of other teams, commentators and idiot journalists opinionists harp on about how unfair it is that Essendon were allowed to keep Hartley, Brown and that Tipawoody guy.

And pick 1.

Embrace the hate.

Disagree with Shaw on Kelly. Absolutely no way he should be told he’s not playing any more.

But on the rest, injury/form make it the right call anyway.

Disagree with Shaw on Kelly. Absolutely no way he should be told he's not playing any more.

But on the rest, injury/form make it the right call anyway.

Good call Ivan.

1. It would not be fair to drop Kelly. He has been an outstanding contributor in terms of form and mentoring, and might even be leading the B&F right now.
      2 When he moved into the midfield we actually started to win clearances . We just needed that extra top class player to
      start to be competitive inside.

2. He’s a cool bloke **.

** Not that this has anything to do with his continued selection.

I still can't believe the people that still think hartley and brown are top ups. Nut cases!

To be fair, people still think Dea is a top up.

I can't wait until next year when fans of other teams, commentators and idiot journalists opinionists harp on about how unfair it is that Essendon were allowed to keep Hartley, Brown and that Tipawoody guy.

What about the mass exodus of Kelly, Stokes, Jamar, Crowley, Polkinghorn etc???

Out: Jamar, Leuey, Zaka, Stokes

In: McKernan, Langford, LaVerde, Polkinghorne

I’d rather McKenna than polky but they will want a mature mid to replace Zaka i reckon

As long as stokes goes out im happy

Agree on the Hams in the middle call, Give him Zaka’s spot, Reckon he will show something.

Plus he will make me money in DT :slight_smile:

Big footy poster reckons Long will Debut.

Yep. Bags is now on the LTI. An elevation is imminent. So you mean BF got the scoop on this ? Whats happened to the contributors we have here who are very well connected to the club?

that post was based off a BF post that said that Long looked very happy this morning… its hardly inside scoop

Yep. Bags is now on the LTI. An elevation is imminent. So you mean BF got the scoop on this ? Whats happened to the contributors we have here who are very well connected to the club?

It’s possible, they only usually put players on the LTI when they are going to do an upgrade.

In: Long