Champion League 2014/15

Surely he has gone past Diego now?

With numerous years left in his career.

In Soccer greatness is measured in World Cup performances. Until Messi can dominate and win his side a WC he wont be considered better than Diego

Club > Country

In Soccer greatness is measured in World Cup performances. Until Messi can dominate and win his side a WC he wont be considered better than Diego

Club > Country

That rings true when it comes to friendlies or qualies but the ultimate rating of a player will always come down to how they perform on the biggest stage which is a WC. A great of the game is a great but when they lead their side to WC they are a legend and if they do it more than once they are immortalised. The one question mark hanging over Messi will always be his lack of success on the biggest stage

Club > Country

That rings true when it comes to friendlies or qualies but the ultimate rating of a player will always come down to how they perform on the biggest stage which is a WC. A great of the game is a great but when they lead their side to WC they are a legend and if they do it more than once they are immortalised. The one question mark hanging over Messi will always be his lack of success on the biggest stage

Have to agree about Messi’s World Cup performances - Messi was much better at the 2014 WC, but overall has underperformed considering his pedigree, and the strength of Argentina.

Man I hate Barca but Messi was on another planet yesterday. Spare a thought for Boateng’s ankles

Barca through 5-3 on aggregate

I assume that the game today would have been pretty good.

Morata with the important away goal, 1-1 after 57

Forza Juve!!!
Eat it Real

Forms Juuuuve!

Was that a penalty to Real? Looked to me like the player just buckled without the right contact to make him buckle.

Was that a penalty to Real? Looked to me like the player just buckled without the right contact to make him buckle.
No pen for me but the ref squared it up as I think that was a pen on Chicarito later in the game

JUVE!!!

Congrats to Juve. Deserved the win. Had to be Morata.

Now can you please go ahead and beat Barca?

No one can stop the Blaugrana.

Put money on Suarez to bite both Evra and Chiellini in the final.

Put money on Suarez to bite both Evra and Chiellini in the final.

breakfast at evra chiellini’s?

No one can stop the Blaugrana.
We will win on pens
I continually wait for the dream final Real Madrid Vs Barcelona.

Maybe one day.

Why, you see it in La Liga nearly every year

I continually wait for the dream final Real Madrid Vs Barcelona.

Maybe one day.

Chiellini is out of the final :frowning: