Gutted, the lads had a real dip but it wasnt to be. Still proud of the season

Glad they had a crack in he second half but what a drag :frowning:

Mes Que Un Club

Mes Que Un Club

*throws up

:slight_smile:

United thump Brugges 4-0, Rooney with a hattie. Played them off the park

Great to see Rooney stick it up some of the naysayers. Has been copping it from a lot of United supporters so far this season.

oh no,chicha.

Great to see Rooney stick it up some of the naysayers. Has been copping it from a lot of United supporters so far this season.

To be fair his form has warranted some of the stick. He looked energetic today

To be fair his form has warranted some of the stick. He looked energetic today

He’s a bit older now, I think it is natural for him to take a while to work into the season.

I tell you what though, Depay has looked ■■■■■■ impressive so far this year.

i think thats giving wazza a free pass, hes the highest paid player at the club, and couldn’t get fit in time?

i think thats giving wazza a free pass, hes the highest paid player at the club, and couldn't get fit in time?
^This Stop ■■■■■■■■ hookers, eating kebabs and drinking copious ammounts of grog you fat git. He shouldnt be turning up to pre season looking like the Michelin man. Was mentioned that he has shed 8kg in the last few weeks, little wonder he is looking sharper in the box. We need a fit Rooney if we have any aspirations of getting anywhere this season
i think thats giving wazza a free pass, hes the highest paid player at the club, and couldn't get fit in time?
^This Stop ■■■■■■■■ hookers, eating kebabs and drinking copious ammounts of grog you fat git. He shouldnt be turning up to pre season looking like the Michelin man. Was mentioned that he has shed 8kg in the last few weeks, little wonder he is looking sharper in the box. We need a fit Rooney if we have any aspirations of getting anywhere this season
I'm happy to buy him unlimited kebabs, shout him as many pints of booze as he wants and even line up a odd hooker or two for every scoreless game he has if it means your mob struggles to score and the team has a horrible season.
I'm happy to buy him unlimited kebabs, shout him as many pints of booze as he wants and even line up a odd hooker or two for every scoreless game he has if it means your mob struggles to score and the team has a horrible season.

he’d find a way to score against your mob.

Would be nice to bring some of that form to the EPL sometime soon.

He had a goal disallowed against the Toon for offside the other night, early on which could have gone either way.

He had a goal disallowed against the Toon for offside the other night, early on which could have gone either way.

Was his shirt offside?

Was his shirt offside?
too many beerz

Was his shirt offside?

His hairplugs might’ve been…