Champions League 2017/18

Fulltime Liverpool will take a 5-2 lead to Rome.

1 Like

Liverpoolington. Tie should be dead.

1 Like

Yep - ive said it before that we’re the essington of epl as we seem to lose to teams that we should beat.

I’m not overly concerned. Roma will need to win 3-zip in the return leg to go through. No way that is gunna happen if they leave that much space out the back for Salah & Firmino to run into & score. The Reds were irrepressible tonight, except for the final 10m.

1 Like

Yep. Liverpool rather play someone trying to score leaving space behind. Even 1 away goal will kill it I reckon

2 Likes

Correction - 3-0 and they win on away goals.which is incidentally what they did against Barca.

Corrected.

It’s possible, but unlikely IMO.

I agree - if they score three, we’re more than likely to score too.

1 Like

Home and hosed, Liverpool will win easily in Rome

1 Like

Stop trying to give us false comfort!

1 Like

This is far from done, we must score early in Rome and bury the tie.

I’m being genuine. Roma are bog average

Must kill you to say it - guessing you hate Liverpool as much as I hate United!

They utterly ■■■■■■ barca in Rome

A one off day where everything clicked. They have been pretty average in the league this season and I just can’t see them getting close.

Despise them but hats off to them

1 Like

Liverpool $1.07 to qualify :soccer::red_circle:

One foot in the final, but that is all it is right now. Mo Salah is broken, 43, yes, 43 goals in all competitions. He’s 4 away from the all-time LFC record of 47 by Ian Rush. He scored them in 65 games. If Salah breaks that he will do it in at least 10 fewer games.

1 Like

Real win 1-2 at Bayern despite being 2nd best on the ground. The team loves the UCL!

And my boy Asensio doing his thing again!

1 Like

Talk that Antoine Griezmann will be moving from Atletico to Barça and that Stephen Gerrard will become Rangers manager.